Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Foundation reviews

3.4/5 - 26 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Titanium Dioxide (6.6%).

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl 4, Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitrate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone Dimethicone Copolymer, PPG 12/SMDI Copolymer, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Flower Extract (Feverfew), Quaternium 90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Aluminum Starch, OctenylSuccinate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup, Natural Beige 60, 1 Ounce
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20, Natural Ivory, 1 fl oz
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20, Buff, 1 fl oz
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup, Tan 120, 1 Ounce

Greasy looking
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I like how this is good for your skin, but it looks terrible when applied. It's so sheer, and makes my dry skin look oily. If you have no acne or scars, it's perfect. Not for people with scars though!

Greaseball!!!
Reviewed on July 13, 2013

Alright, so recently, I've come to terms with realizing that my skin is combination, but on the drier side. Yet, I live in a humid climate so I am always sweating outside. The struggle is real. Anyway, I had been trying to stray away from matte formulas, as they only accentuate my dryness. I heard this was a dupe for NARS Sheer Glow, which I'm in love with. Let me just tell you, this stuff is horrible. There is zero coverage, and I'm only a light-medium coverage kind of girl, but it still gives you a "I just ran a marathon" sweaty look. Yuck!!!! Not to mention, the day after I used it, three new pimples popped up on my previously clear skin. This stuff just looks and feels awful, the whole time I was wearing it, it's almost like I could just feel my pores clogging up.

Reviewed on April 13, 2013

I like it I would recommend it, but I wish it didn't have sunscreen or at least not that much. I don't really like sunscreen, because our bodies were made to get sun.

by Alexis01 on 05/10/2014 02:53
Sunscreen helps with getting rid of acne scars and irritation that's why it's in the product
Reviewed on April 12, 2013

This would be great for people with dry or just non-oily skin. This looked really good on me for about 30 minutes. Bottom line: Don't use this if you have oily skin. This foundation feels heavy will make you look greasy. I wish I kept the receipt.

Reviewed on May 27, 2012

This is a product I would recommend for girls with dry/normal skin. The furthest I would push is combination skin- which is what I have. It gives you a nice dewy finish but sometimes it might look too much if not set with powder.

I would not suggest this product for oily skin because the dewy finish with the oil will not look good. If you MUST, then I would suggest using a mattifier and powder.

I have not gotten acne breakouts from this product. This is good for year round but I would wear this more in the winter months.

Reviewed on April 22, 2012

I'm always looking for foundations that offer good coverage and are able to match my skin tone, I found that all in this foundation. I feel like it is a good foundation, not just a good one for me, and I feel like it did aggravate my acne to some extent...but that is to be expected if you are wearing makeup with acne. I do recommend it and if you are looking for a good foundation and have relatively good skin I would try it out. I'm sure I'll come back to this when I no longer have active acne and would just want to even my skin tone lightly.

Reviewed on March 12, 2012

The third ingredient—Ethylhexyl Palmitate—is a big fat FOUR on the comedogenic scale of 0 to 5 (see here: [link removed] or here: [link removed] I bought a bottle based on the reviews here, but after getting it home and realizing this little bit of info, I can't bring myself to apply it to my face. I noticed a few reviews mentioned that it gave the user cystic acne. No wonder! Total waste of money.

Reviewed on January 20, 2012

Overall, I would recommend this product based on the way the makeup looks on the skin after the application is finished. It is buildable, and I've found that it didn't break me out and that was months after wearing it.