Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream - Night reviews

3.4/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Retinol, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, BHT, Carbomer.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream, Night Formula, 1.4 oz
updated: 10/31/2014 15:44 UTC
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream, 1.4 Ounce
updated: 10/31/2014 15:45 UTC

try somaluxe instead....
Reviewed on September 25, 2014

I put the Somaluxe Moisturizer on before I go to sleep, and when I wake up. After about 3-4 days I have noticed that the bags below my eyes are about HALF the size. Pretty great… but wait a second. After ~2 weeks of usage, the bags under my eyes are 99% gone. Try the Somaluxe. . .I hadnt heard of it either - but it works!

Not Worth The Money!!!
Reviewed on May 23, 2014

It did not seem to make a significant difference. I have had no negative effects and plan to continue using it.

Read more here: [link removed]

Reviewed on November 13, 2013

You are only supposed to use a pea sized amount of this retinol cream for your whole face, the reviewer below stated that she put loads on her forehead and it caused wrinkles. That's not surprising as retinol causes flaking and peeling of the skin. Too much will stress the skin and dry it out. I've used this cream over a year now only in the mornings b/c I use BP at night which makes retinol ineffective. This cream helps keep my skin clear and the texture smooth. I will repurchase as long as it remains available.

Reviewed on September 20, 2011

I am post Accutane 2 yrs ago and was on Retin-A (Tretinoin) Micro. The Retin-A never seem to clear me,just made my pimples peely. I got to the point where my Derm said to get another scrip, I needed to come in for another appointment. I searched for a Retinol product over-the counter that was cost effective and found good reviews for this. Retinol is a retinoid and a derivative of Vitamin A like tretinoin, but is supposed to be less strong and supposedly less effective. I don't know if maybe the tretinoin was too strong/irritating for my skin and therefore caused more acne or what, but this retinol cream works great for me. I've notice more improvement with it than I ever did with topical Tretinoin. It's pretty moisturizing and I can apply it alone without moisturizer as well.

Reviewed on June 18, 2010

I put a load of this stuff on my forehead because I noticed a wrinkle. It ended up drying out my skin and gave me way worse wrinkles than I already have. Who knows if I'll ever get rid of them.

Reviewed on April 23, 2010

Definitely worth it for mild acne and great for more severe acne in combination with prescription products

I give it a full rating because it does what it says it will and more (doesn't claim to have any affect on acne at all) although i am only 21 so i cannot say whether or not it does anything for wrinkles

Reviewed on February 18, 2010

I started using this two years ago, twice a week. It contains Retinol, a deep exfoliant, which helped fade acne scars I had on my forehead. Now I'm working on fading more recent marks on my cheeks & chin. I also find that I break out less (because of the exfoliating properties) and that it cleared some of my blackheads up. It evens out my skintone and gets rid of blotchy red marks. With continuous use, there are lots of improvements!