Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser reviews

3.8/5 - 30 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

Water (Purified), Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycereth 7, Amino Methyl Propanol, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Stearate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser, 6.7 fl oz
updated: 10/01/2016 02:06 UTC
Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser, 6.7 Ounce
updated: 10/01/2016 02:06 UTC

Still breaking me out
Reviewed on November 8, 2014

I think I have hormonal acne. Idk if it is even taking off my make up.

My favourite foaming cleanser!
Reviewed on July 16, 2014

Best foaming cleanser in my books..

I have yet to find a foaming cleanser that does NOT leave some amount of tightness afterwards but I still enjoy this one. It foams and cleans well it removes my clinique mascara and eye makeup and it gets a best rating from beautypedia too. No face wash will remove acne. For that you need a regimen and acne cream. Facewash gets washed off before it can have any more effect than just cleaning . My advice keep it simple and gentle. I don't have any idea who this would work on a dry skin but for my combo its great. I won't give this a 5 star because in my opinion a 5 star cleanser wont leave any trace of tightness no matter how little.

MoMofromNY, New York
Reviewed on January 30, 2012

Its Good But,it has a weird smell

Reviewed on October 21, 2011

I have tried several cleansers from Neutrogena; Acne Stress Control, Naturals, Clear Pore Cleanser Mask as well as their alcohol free toner, and a few moisturizers. I have had success with their cleansers in the past but find that after a while I don't achieve the same results. Basically I tend to favor Neutrogena over the other drug store brands. This particular cleanser I am not in love with but also don't totally hate. It does remove my makeup and doesn't smell awful but I'm not too sure how well it will be at treating my acne b/c I've only been using it for about a week. I do use it day and night but I'm considering Cetaphil for my morning wash since I've read several reviews of people having success in their quest for clear skin w/ Cetaphil. I will continue to use this as my night time cleanser until a) The bottle is empty or b) I find something else better.

Heidi, Canada
Reviewed on July 9, 2011

I have combo skin, and this stuff works great for me, i use it at night before bed for removing makeup, it removes most eye makeup as well! In the mornings i use a natural oatmeal remedy. Good for people with oily/combo skin for sure as there skin should be ok with the dryness, A moisturizer can fix that quick :)

Anonymous
Reviewed on April 25, 2011

i love this product! i use it every morning & at night. i have comination skin so this cleanser works perfectly: not too moisturized, not too dry. i bought this product because my old cleanser was drying out my skin and this product said it removed makeup & cleaned in one. it doesn't completly remove makeup, but it leaves my skin fresh! i'm super happy with this product

Anonymous, Arizona
Reviewed on March 19, 2011

Its a great product ive tried alot of face washes none worked,but this face wash is a marriacle. I wash my face 2-3 times a day with this wash,i take azithrowmycin 500 mg, and use my cream that fighst acne and acne scars and im almost blemish free.

Debbie, California
Reviewed on January 29, 2011

I LOVE this stuff and the way it makes my skin feel fresh every time i use it! I use it 3 times a day and it doesn't dry my skin out if i use cetaphil afterwards. This product is great if you have NORMAL skin. It is NOT FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN. i have acne prone skin and although it is a great cleaner, it goes not get rid of my acne. However, it goes not cause me to break out either.

Anonymous, South Australia
Reviewed on November 1, 2010

I switched to Neutrogena after using Pro Activ with no results.

Initially I tried the Oil-Eliminating Cleanser however that caused much irritation and made my acne flare up worse after a few days, the only pro to said cleanser being reduction in pore size.

The Fresh Foaming Cleanser is far more gentle on the skin but still has the same effectiveness in removing make up. However as mentioned in cons, the cleanser does not penetrate in deeper areas but I have found this rectified when I eat a few oranges a day. My recommendations would be to treat deeper pores with 'internal' remedies as any additional spot treatments used in conjunction with the cleanser only cause irritation and redness.

Ashley, AL
Reviewed on September 20, 2010

Overall good cleanser for morning and night. Good for acne-prone skin because it won't irritate skin further and worsen breakouts.