Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes reviews

3.8/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes

Water, SD Alcohol 40B, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Cocamidoprophyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG 20/6 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes, 25 Count
updated: 04/26/2017 12:14 UTC
Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes, 25 count (Pack of 3)
updated: 04/26/2017 12:14 UTC

Does what it says
Reviewed on September 21, 2014

It removes all of my makeup, including my eye makeup (and I wear a decent amount of makeup). Used in combination with a gentle cleanser, this is perfect for making sure your face is completely clean before bed. I haven't experienced any breakouts or dry skin with this product. I definitely recommend it!

Josie, Massachusetts
Reviewed on October 12, 2012

I've been using these wipes for about a month now and I really like them. They take off all my makeup, it's oil-free, and it doesn't leave an oily residue behind.

When I first started using this product, I sometimes would get lazy and only use the wipes to get my makeup (foundation) off and the go to sleep w/o washing my face after. When I did this I would notice that within a few days I would have a few new whiteheads and blackheads, but during the times I washed my face immediately after using the wipes, I never broke out. Now I don't know why this happened but I do caution people to wash their face even after using these cleansing wipes.

Anonymous, Massachusetts
Reviewed on November 7, 2007

I recommend this to people who have overall clear skin and need a daily wash cloth.

Missy, Pennsylvania
Reviewed on October 23, 2007

Everyone is different. I used all the cloths and never bought it again but it was worth a try.

Stephanie, New Jersey
Reviewed on July 21, 2007

I am 20 years old and I've been using this product since the beginning of high school. I use this about once a week or once every other week for exfoliating. My skin is very sensitive so I haven't attempted to use it more often than that. It leaves my skin looking beautifully airbrushed (very mild breakouts a day or two following use of product but disappears). I recommend using this once a week because it may be too abrasive for everyday use (if you didn't know that exfoliating everyday may cause more acne--that's why it doesn't work for some people) I also cut the cloths in half so the box lasts longer, and I know that I am not damaging my skin too much with over-exfoliation.

Alyssa, Mich.
Reviewed on November 18, 2006

You should use it,but the oil of olay pads work slightly better.I am a preteen so it could just be me.