Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-Last Shine Control Cleanser/Mask reviews

4.6/5 - 10 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Steareth-21, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Rice Protein, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Blue 1, Green 5, Red 40.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-Last Shine Control, Cleanser/mask, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3)
updated: 10/23/2014 02:53 UTC
Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-Last Shine Control, Cleanser/mask, 6 Ounce
updated: 10/23/2014 02:53 UTC

Strong, gentle, moisturizing.
Reviewed on July 9, 2014

I like the fact that this can be used as a wash to remove surface oil, and also as a mask for deep cleansing. Skin feels QUITE moisturized after use. Be sure to rinse completely, as it will feel like you already applied moisturizer.

Reviewed on October 26, 2010

I just bought this product yesterday ( The combo cleanser/ mask) and I was really skeptical. I tried Biore in the morning and decided to try this at night. It didnt really help the following day but that evening after school I used it and WOW! It has been 7 hours and im not even shiny :) I recommend this because it really works..it even cleared up some acne blemishes.

Reviewed on March 31, 2010

it really cleans your face!! its amazing

Reviewed on April 28, 2008

Please put this back on the market.

Reviewed on July 19, 2007

This product was strong enough to work for my skin when it was its oiliest, yet still gentle and not drying.

Reviewed on May 6, 2007

I highly recommend this stuff. It smells good and it works good.

Reviewed on January 2, 2007

Only use it about once a week. YOu can feel the tingley sensation as it cleans your pores!

Reviewed on December 25, 2006

I love it. I've used it 2x/week for 2 years and people have really noticed how nice my skin is.