Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub reviews

3.7/5 - 19 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Polyethylene, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Panthenol, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Menthol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Synthetic Wax , Ultramarines, Blue 1, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub, 4.2 fl oz
updated: 08/23/2014 13:58 UTC
Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)
updated: 08/23/2014 13:58 UTC

Irritating
Reviewed on December 13, 2013

I realize now that any scrub is too harsh for me and even though it gets rid of the dead skin and smooths out blackheads, it caused me more acne. I ran out of this particular scrub once and discovered on accident that it was bad because after going days without it, I started to clear up. Never buying another "scrub" again.

I love this cleanser!
Reviewed on September 22, 2013

After using this morning and night, my skin looks fresh and feels amazing! I used to get very severe cystic acne, and using this actually prevented breakouts, as well as got rid of any zits that were already there. Even after just the first use, I noticed that almost all blackheads and white heads were gone!

Reviewed on May 17, 2013

Upon entering college, I got bad acne. Not a day went by when I wouldn't look in the mirror and hate my skin, especially since I had beautiful skin all through high school. I tried countless cleansers, toners, spot treatments, and none worked at all. Then I remembered that I used this scrub in high school, with great results. So I picked this up, and within three days my acne was gone. My skin hasn't been this clear in months. It works as advertised, and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. It doesn't dry it out, and I have very dry skin, so that's saying something. Pick up this product, maybe it'll work wonders for you as well.

Reviewed on January 6, 2012

If you want this for a face cleanser, go ahead and get it. If you want this for acne solution, maybe go with a different product.

Reviewed on March 22, 2010

I use this every morning! Its very refreshing!!

Reviewed on December 30, 2009

Overall, this product didn't really work on my skin. I feel like any scrub, no matter how gentle the company claims it to be, will irritate my skin and worsen my acne.

Reviewed on December 16, 2009

Every skin type is diffrent, this doesnt work for me, but it may for other people, it smells really good and it leaves my face rejvinated.

Reviewed on September 22, 2009

if you have like, light acne, lucky you. any product would work...

By The way,

I have a very oily completion, as well as many noticeable blackheads. I have a few bumps and pus filled acne once in a while.

Reviewed on August 17, 2009

not reccomended for people with acne