Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free

Brand: Neutrogena

Most helpful review

By Grace on 07/03/2011
thumbnail

This product is amazing!! I love it! I have oily and sensitive skin! It is perfect! THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT!!.

Pros:
  • Reduced appearance of acne :D
  • Exfoliates extremely well!
  • Gentle on sensitive skin :)
  • Doesn't dry out skin
  • Smells nice
Cons:
  • The exofoliating beads can be a little hard to wash completely off

25 out of 36 people found this review helpful

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Fragrance.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free, 4.2 fl oz
updated: 04/16/2014 19:21 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, 4.2 Ounce
updated: 04/16/2014 19:21 UTC

Member reviews

By on

I've only ever used Clean + Clear's scrub because I find most exfoliators too rough on my face. This one has a lovely texture and smells better than the C+C option.

Pros

• Great texture - tiny grains
  • Doesn't aggrevate skin
  • Feels clean

Cons

• Another product I had to order online and pay ££ for delivery + wait a week for it to arrive because its not sold in the UK *sob*
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 10
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Try it and see if it works, it's pretty cheap and can make a difference.

Pros

• Doesn't make my skin red and makes it feel really clean even though it scrubs.

Cons

• Sometimes makes my skin dry.
  • for a few months
  • $ 7
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Atleast give this a try! It's affordible, and it helped me, even if it didn't completely clear me up. I would definately recommend this for mild acne and mild scars!!! I'm not sure how well it'd work on "bad" acne, but it's worth a try. What's the worst that could happen????

Pros

• Worked well to "lighten" my scars, and even cleared up the little acne I had left. I looked into this product because of the beta Hydroxy chemicals, for clearing up my scars, and although it didn't work completely, it definately helped!

Cons

• The fragrance wasn't my favorite. I'm not sure how well this would work on "bad" acne, but for my mild acne and scars it worked well. Also, it didn't completely clear it up but it definately made me look a lot better!
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 6.49
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

A great cleanser it exfoliates and celans deep into pores you can actually feel it workin your face tingles and feels 110% clean.Ive used alot of products and fpr 10.99 this is an amazing product that i will continue to use you can believe that.TRUST ME it works i dont know about serious cystic acne because it has exfoliant in it but for my mild acne it works like a charm.

Pros

• Cleans your face really well not overdrying,removes dirt adn oil and gets rid of pimples and acne really quickly and even fades scars.

Cons

• sometimes it sries my mouth a bit and i dont really like the semll or citrus i prefer no fragrance but as long as it gets rid of acne im happy.
  • for about a week
  • $ 10.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

well. i used proactiv for 3 months, and this product worked better for me. it speeds of the recovery cycle of a pimple. and have a refreshing citic scent.