Page 3 of Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free reviews

3.9/5 - 42 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Fragrance.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free, 4.2 fl oz
updated: 07/29/2016 10:13 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, 4.2 Ounce
updated: 07/29/2016 10:13 UTC

Reviewed on August 2, 2010

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It makes my skin SO beautiful. I dont know if it dries because I always moisturize afterwards. Before I had bought this I used something else to get rid of acne, although I really never had any before. I had a few pimples left, and when I bought it, It got rid of them overnight. now I have clear skin, NO ACNE WHATSOEVER

BUY THIS PRODUCT IT WORKS

Reviewed on May 30, 2010

This is one of the only face washes I have used that exfoliates without giving me any harshness/redness afterwards. I searched endlessly for a good exfoliating face wash to use with Retin-A Micro (which causes major peeling!) and I am sticking with this one.

Definitely worth a try if you have never used it before.

Reviewed on March 22, 2010

works pretty well and is worth giving a try - but it doesn't work miracles.

Reviewed on February 17, 2010

I love this scrub, although it doesn't exactly lather, it gets the job done.

I'm using it before my Deep Clean Facial Cleanser, and i can already see a huge different in my acne and complextion.

Reviewed on July 29, 2009

I have smooth skin, with the occasional breakout, but, after going to hawaii and peeling i used lotion with oil in it to stop the peeling, which made me get very small pimples in my t-zone and chin, (ksfnlknsdndf) and so i got a new scrub and it seems to be helping.

Reviewed on July 8, 2009

Will keep using it, if not 4 anything for the softness and smoothness.

Reviewed on June 30, 2009

do not use if you actually have real acne.

does not work.

it might clean your face but it doesn not prevent acne.

it gives you lots of white heads.

D:

Reviewed on June 22, 2009

This will get your skin clean, clean, clean! I happened to try this one day when Wal-Mart was out of stock of my usual cleanser (Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser). I was SO happily surprised! I don't think my previous cleanser was thoroughly cleansing my skin. I tried this scrub and I love it! I love the clean feeling I'm left with. It causes occasional dryness/redness but I still love it because it has reduced the amount of pimples I have. As far as oil production, I still get very oily...I'm starting to think nothing can be done about that problem. Be sure to rinse the cleanser off really well - leftover exfoliating grains are a nuisance!