Page 3 of Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Fragrance.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free, 4.2 fl oz
updated: 07/24/2014 08:52 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, 4.2 Ounce
updated: 07/24/2014 08:52 UTC

Reviewed on July 8, 2009

Will keep using it, if not 4 anything for the softness and smoothness.

Reviewed on June 30, 2009

do not use if you actually have real acne.

does not work.

it might clean your face but it doesn not prevent acne.

it gives you lots of white heads.

D:

Reviewed on June 22, 2009

This will get your skin clean, clean, clean! I happened to try this one day when Wal-Mart was out of stock of my usual cleanser (Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser). I was SO happily surprised! I don't think my previous cleanser was thoroughly cleansing my skin. I tried this scrub and I love it! I love the clean feeling I'm left with. It causes occasional dryness/redness but I still love it because it has reduced the amount of pimples I have. As far as oil production, I still get very oily...I'm starting to think nothing can be done about that problem. Be sure to rinse the cleanser off really well - leftover exfoliating grains are a nuisance!

Reviewed on April 26, 2009

You should get this it is really really good.

Reviewed on March 1, 2009

This product is great for normal/combination/oily/dry skin. I'm pretty sure it would work well on sensitive skin too. Just be sure to moisturize after use, because it will slightly dry your skin.

Reviewed on February 16, 2009

I would not recommend it if you're using benzoyl peroxide, if you have sensitive skin or dry flaky skin. Actually, I don't recommend it at all, chances are that if you have oily skin, using this product will dry out your face and make it even more oily.

At first I hadn't realized that it was this scrub that was making my skin dry and red, until I stopped using it and then used it again a couple of weeks later.

Reviewed on April 17, 2008

It delivers. It indeed helps prevent breakouts but it often takes a while to actually get rid of your current acne but the fact remains that it still will clear up your face.However the beads can sometimes make your face red if it is applied too hard.

Reviewed on March 19, 2008

it works well for people with mild acne you know whiteheads blackheads.If you have Inflammatory acne i wouldnt suggest you use this.

Reviewed on February 5, 2008

worth a try.

Ps. I think those who submit a comment on certain product should state their skin type. Or there should be a box on this comment page titled "skin type".

Reviewed on November 8, 2007

Frequency should be used according to the skin type you have, but it's a good product.