Page 2 of Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free reviews

4.1/5 - 36 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Fragrance.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free, 4.2 fl oz
updated: 07/31/2014 15:42 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, 4.2 Ounce
updated: 07/31/2014 15:42 UTC

Reviewed on August 20, 2011

Have had bad skin since high school and have had a lot of scaring and sun damage this product is removing damaged skin at a fast rate and deep black heads are going away my skin is getting healthy. I feel good more than words can explain. Thanks I have a social life now!

Reviewed on July 3, 2011

This product is amazing!! I love it! I have oily and sensitive skin! It is perfect!

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT!!

Reviewed on June 21, 2011

Pretty good product, I'm glad I bought it. Wasn't majorly expensive. It's helped prevent breakouts and made some of my other breakouts smaller, with the help of another acne clearing scrub. It's gentle enough for me to use twice a day.

Reviewed on January 16, 2011

I got this tube, when I wanted the product that is supposed to reduce oil instead. It wasn't what I was thinking at all. It has bead things that were hard to get off my face. I'll probably use it for in the shower to exfoliate.

Reviewed on August 2, 2010

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It makes my skin SO beautiful. I dont know if it dries because I always moisturize afterwards. Before I had bought this I used something else to get rid of acne, although I really never had any before. I had a few pimples left, and when I bought it, It got rid of them overnight. now I have clear skin, NO ACNE WHATSOEVER

BUY THIS PRODUCT IT WORKS

Reviewed on May 30, 2010

This is one of the only face washes I have used that exfoliates without giving me any harshness/redness afterwards. I searched endlessly for a good exfoliating face wash to use with Retin-A Micro (which causes major peeling!) and I am sticking with this one.

Definitely worth a try if you have never used it before.

Reviewed on March 22, 2010

works pretty well and is worth giving a try - but it doesn't work miracles.

Reviewed on February 17, 2010

I love this scrub, although it doesn't exactly lather, it gets the job done.

I'm using it before my Deep Clean Facial Cleanser, and i can already see a huge different in my acne and complextion.