Page 2 of Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free reviews

3.9/5 - 42 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Fragrance.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free, 4.2 fl oz
updated: 09/25/2016 18:50 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, 4.2 Ounce
updated: 09/25/2016 18:50 UTC

Reviewed on January 20, 2013

I have normal skin which tends to breakout regulary on my forhead. This scrub , combined with the Neutrogena combination skin moisturizer and a 2.5% BP cream has eleminated my acne completely!I can honestly say that this cleanser works.Although its not made specifically for acne , it deep cleans my skin to get rid of bacteria,oil and makeup so that I can apply my acne-fighting BP.I absolutely adore the texture of this scrub.In fact , it doesn't even feel like a scrub because it's so gentle and creamy.I use this every morning by itself and then at night , I use it before applying BP and Moisturiser. Best Cleanser Ever! It's risk free , so try it.

Reviewed on November 28, 2012

I have used this for a long time, I don't think it was what got rid of my acne but I do think it really helped.

Reviewed on April 17, 2012

Ive just used this for two days and when i woke up this morning, my forehead acne has been dramatically reduced. I used to have horrible pimples on my forehead and smaller tiny bumps, but now its so much clearer and all the little bumps are gone. My red marks left from past pimples are slowly fading too! Yay! I just used the scrub and then rinsed, then used the cream cleaner afterwards from the same line of products (deep clean)

Reviewed on April 5, 2012

What I'm saying is that this has pretty much changed my skin for the better; everywhere except my forehead (which has a light smattering of small white heads) is completely clear!

Amazing stuff, I strongly recommend you give it a try! Gotta to pick up some ASAP to tide myself through this current breakout...

Reviewed on March 26, 2012

My skin feels better then ever andy skin didn't peel at all

Reviewed on November 24, 2011

Great product for those with sensitive skin.

Reviewed on August 20, 2011

Have had bad skin since high school and have had a lot of scaring and sun damage this product is removing damaged skin at a fast rate and deep black heads are going away my skin is getting healthy. I feel good more than words can explain. Thanks I have a social life now!

Reviewed on July 3, 2011

This product is amazing!! I love it! I have oily and sensitive skin! It is perfect!

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT!!

Reviewed on June 21, 2011

Pretty good product, I'm glad I bought it. Wasn't majorly expensive. It's helped prevent breakouts and made some of my other breakouts smaller, with the help of another acne clearing scrub. It's gentle enough for me to use twice a day.

Reviewed on January 16, 2011

I got this tube, when I wanted the product that is supposed to reduce oil instead. It wasn't what I was thinking at all. It has bead things that were hard to get off my face. I'll probably use it for in the shower to exfoliate.