Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Fragrance.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free, 4.2 fl oz
updated: 09/23/2014 16:56 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, 4.2 Ounce
updated: 09/23/2014 16:56 UTC

This is Noxema
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

I'm serious. It's a bit more mentholated sinking in, but it's no better or worse than the blue jar.

Favourite cleanser
Reviewed on July 29, 2014

I use this as my cleansing step in the Regimen. Scrubs aren't recommended, but my skin requires exfoliation to stay clear, so it was essential for me to tweak my routine. I've used this scrub pretty steadily for many years, and if I do switch, I always come back. I find it gentle enough for everyday use (using it gently is key though), non-drying, only lightly fragranced, oil-free, and using it alongside the BP on the Regimen keeps my skin smooth and clear. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed on May 26, 2013

I started using this product 9 months ago and only just stopped. I have dry skin and only had acne on my forehead when I started using this which it did clear a little, however it caused a lot more on one of my cheeks that still hasn't cleared up 8-9 months later!! After every use it seemed like my skin was red, inflamed and irritated. Also after research, it turns out it has chemicals to make you more susceptible to sunlight which ages your skin faster. I thought using it only at night would help this but the effects actually last a few days. It seems to be a gamble if this stuff will help you or make you worse, but even if it works there's still the issues with accelerating the aging process :/

Reviewed on January 24, 2013

Bottom line is this product works.It really deep cleans to prepare you for the next steps of the Dan regimen.I highly rec commend.

Reviewed on January 23, 2013

it cleared my skin somewhat but its really harsh so don't USE everday.As a dude, I hated the smell, it sucked.it smells like my mom's perfume which isn't the best smell if u want to be manly haha.so probably wont be buying again.

Reviewed on January 20, 2013

I have normal skin which tends to breakout regulary on my forhead. This scrub , combined with the Neutrogena combination skin moisturizer and a 2.5% BP cream has eleminated my acne completely!I can honestly say that this cleanser works.Although its not made specifically for acne , it deep cleans my skin to get rid of bacteria,oil and makeup so that I can apply my acne-fighting BP.I absolutely adore the texture of this scrub.In fact , it doesn't even feel like a scrub because it's so gentle and creamy.I use this every morning by itself and then at night , I use it before applying BP and Moisturiser. Best Cleanser Ever! It's risk free , so try it.

Reviewed on November 28, 2012

I have used this for a long time, I don't think it was what got rid of my acne but I do think it really helped.

Reviewed on April 17, 2012

Ive just used this for two days and when i woke up this morning, my forehead acne has been dramatically reduced. I used to have horrible pimples on my forehead and smaller tiny bumps, but now its so much clearer and all the little bumps are gone. My red marks left from past pimples are slowly fading too! Yay! I just used the scrub and then rinsed, then used the cream cleaner afterwards from the same line of products (deep clean)

Reviewed on April 5, 2012

What I'm saying is that this has pretty much changed my skin for the better; everywhere except my forehead (which has a light smattering of small white heads) is completely clear!

Amazing stuff, I strongly recommend you give it a try! Gotta to pick up some ASAP to tide myself through this current breakout...

Reviewed on March 26, 2012

My skin feels better then ever andy skin didn't peel at all