Page 4 of Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, Oil Free reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth 20, Steareth 21, Gelatin, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, Oil Free, 7 oz
updated: 10/24/2014 10:50 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, 7 Ounce
updated: 10/24/2014 10:50 UTC

Reviewed on October 27, 2009

It does improve your skin and help your complexion like it's supposed to, but doesn't clear up acne.

Reviewed on September 5, 2009

i thought i liked it at first. and my acne wasn't bad. now i have nasty acne all over and need to find a new cleanser. it gave me nodules all over my forehead. the only place i would get a pimple is on my chin or nose thats it.

Reviewed on August 24, 2009

it gave me more pimples, but i no longer have dead skin cells... so i say this product is bittersweet .

Reviewed on August 24, 2009

Love the product! As an esthetician it is the best product you can buy at a drugstore for oily skin that is inexpensive and does what it should.

Reviewed on August 24, 2009

I had to stop using it because it just kept breaking me out

Reviewed on August 19, 2009

I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT. I'M GOING TO TRY TO RETURN IT.

Reviewed on August 12, 2009

it's a great product when you use other acne mediacations with it, because it gets rid of alot of dead skin cells

Reviewed on August 10, 2009

It does what it says.. I didn't realize it was for complexion alone and not an acne fighter.. so if you don't have acne problems it is a great cleanser to soften your skin.