Page 3 of Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, Oil Free reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, Oil Free

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth 20, Steareth 21, Gelatin, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, Oil Free, 7 oz
updated: 09/30/2016 22:46 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, 7 Ounce
updated: 11/21/2016 12:36 UTC

Reviewed on October 31, 2010

I used another form of this product called Neutrogena Deep Clean Shine Control Cleanser which is pretty much the same thing as this but with rice protein. Let me start out in saying this for a few weeks, left me shine free and made my skin feel pretty. Unfortunately, it was too good to be true because it causes breakouts and it didnt feel like it was cleaning well. Ugh! This crappy deep clean cream cleanser line has my skin pimply looking and ugly!!!

Reviewed on October 13, 2010

would buy it again but with another acne cleanser

Reviewed on August 6, 2010

A lot of people have said stay away from this product, but not all products work the same for every person. I say give it a try...it was worth it for me and that's why I finally bought another bottle!

Reviewed on August 5, 2010

I didn't break out as much before using this product. I would only break out 3 times a week but after using this, I would break out 3 times a day. I don't recommend this but the feeling it leaves after washing it off feels very fresh.

Reviewed on April 27, 2010

I had used this product before I had acne and it worked very well for my skin at the time.

But once I started breaking out it wasn't a product I could continue to use because it couldn't keep up with my breakouts.

Over all it's a good cleanser (and I wish I could still use it), but not if you're trying to fight acne.

Reviewed on April 1, 2010

i love it!!!!!!!!! it cleared my acne in a week + BP.i would totally recommend it.

Reviewed on March 19, 2010

i would not recommend it to anyone who is looking for an acne cleanser. if you want to clear acne, this isnt the product for you : )

Reviewed on March 8, 2010

Love this product! I've tried many cleansers and have not see the results that I've gotten from this product! I use the Deep Clean makeup removing cloths also and to exfoliate I use the Deep Clean scrub. Love, Love the Deep Clean products!!