Page 3 of Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, Oil Free reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth 20, Steareth 21, Gelatin, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, Oil Free, 7 oz
updated: 10/25/2014 03:21 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, 7 Ounce
updated: 10/25/2014 03:21 UTC

Reviewed on October 13, 2010

would buy it again but with another acne cleanser

Reviewed on August 6, 2010

A lot of people have said stay away from this product, but not all products work the same for every person. I say give it a try...it was worth it for me and that's why I finally bought another bottle!

Reviewed on August 5, 2010

I didn't break out as much before using this product. I would only break out 3 times a week but after using this, I would break out 3 times a day. I don't recommend this but the feeling it leaves after washing it off feels very fresh.

Reviewed on April 27, 2010

I had used this product before I had acne and it worked very well for my skin at the time.

But once I started breaking out it wasn't a product I could continue to use because it couldn't keep up with my breakouts.

Over all it's a good cleanser (and I wish I could still use it), but not if you're trying to fight acne.

Reviewed on April 1, 2010

i love it!!!!!!!!! it cleared my acne in a week + BP.i would totally recommend it.

Reviewed on March 19, 2010

i would not recommend it to anyone who is looking for an acne cleanser. if you want to clear acne, this isnt the product for you : )

Reviewed on March 8, 2010

Love this product! I've tried many cleansers and have not see the results that I've gotten from this product! I use the Deep Clean makeup removing cloths also and to exfoliate I use the Deep Clean scrub. Love, Love the Deep Clean products!!

Reviewed on February 12, 2010

I have cystic acne that I have battled since I was a teenager. I have tried EVERYTHING. This is the only cleanser that seems to give my skin a break. It is very soothing and within 2-3 weeks, my skin changed. My skin became less oily and more balanced. My makeup now actually stays on instead of dissolving in the oil on my face! My skin stays fresh all day. My acne has healed and my complexion is much smoother and youthful. People have noticed and given me compliments. I use it in combination with the Neutrogena Rapid clear acne defense acne wipe/ pads and the Rapid clear lotion. Since I have been doing these 3 steps, I LOVE how my skin feels now! Give it a try and give it a few weeks- you will love it.