Page 2 of Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, Oil Free reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth 20, Steareth 21, Gelatin, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, Oil Free, 7 oz
updated: 08/23/2014 21:40 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, 7 Ounce
updated: 08/23/2014 21:40 UTC

Reviewed on July 3, 2011

Now, I haven't even finished the cleanser, and my face just started breaking out all over, pimple here and there, which causes acne scars which is even harder to get rid of than acne. This is not a good cleanser and I would not buy it again nor would I recommend anyone with dry and/or sensitive skin to purchase it.

Reviewed on June 17, 2011

Great cleanser, it's not to be used alone to treat acne.. I use BP or Neutrogena Clear Gel to treat that as well as this.

A healthy diet is also a must.

This is definitely one of the best cleansers I've tried and I'll continue to use it.

Reviewed on May 6, 2011

people with a very oily skin should use this product.

i personally recommend using this product.

Reviewed on March 17, 2011

I love the way this product feels, but after using it on the regular it dried out my skin terribly. I had to stop using it.

Reviewed on March 4, 2011

Works greattach just drys out skin

Reviewed on January 30, 2011

This is what I use to take off my very water-proof sunscreen (shiseido), it does a good job at cleansing. This gives you a tingling sensation from the menthol, but I don't find it offensive or irritating. Rinses clean and does not worsen acne, or cause it.

Reviewed on October 31, 2010

I used another form of this product called Neutrogena Deep Clean Shine Control Cleanser which is pretty much the same thing as this but with rice protein. Let me start out in saying this for a few weeks, left me shine free and made my skin feel pretty. Unfortunately, it was too good to be true because it causes breakouts and it didnt feel like it was cleaning well. Ugh! This crappy deep clean cream cleanser line has my skin pimply looking and ugly!!!

Reviewed on October 13, 2010

would buy it again but with another acne cleanser