Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, Oil Free reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth 20, Steareth 21, Gelatin, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, Oil Free, 7 oz
updated: 10/23/2014 13:13 UTC
Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, 7 Ounce
updated: 10/23/2014 13:13 UTC

Oil Control
Reviewed on September 1, 2014

I only use this product in the spring/summer in the mornings. It really helps to control my oil throughout the day! My skin feels refreshed after I wash with this. However, it does nothing for my acne. I would rate this product 5 stars but it doesn't help my acne.

Reviewed on February 4, 2013

I was influenced to by this by Cassandra Bankson, known as diamondsandheels14 on her YouTube channel. I pretty much try everything she recommends actually. Anyway, I'm on my 3rd bottle right now, I really liked it at first, but with continued morning and night use, it did start to dry my skin out in the mornings. I am currently seeking a more gentle morning cleanser, so my skin won't be all dry and flaky for makeup application, but I do think I'll use it in the evenings at least until I run out.

Reviewed on August 9, 2012

This cleanser made my face dry... Sooo dry that made my face itchy. It made my acne worse! I also think it causes my nosebleed. I never had my nose bleed before. Ever since I used this cleanser my nose bleeds about two times now.

Reviewed on July 22, 2012

I had bought this product after seeing lots of infomercials about how great it was. Honestly, I wouldn't buy it. It does not work whatsoever for me. I am switching to Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash as soon as I can.

Reviewed on April 17, 2012

on my 2nd tube now :) even though i have oily skin i like sticking to cream cleansers since gel can dehydrate my skin making it look patchy and flaky. the first few uses it tingles my face and irritated my eyes but it got rid of my acne and after few more uses it doesn't irritate my eyes anymore. i use it 1-2 times a day and occasionally 3 times best cream cleanser i ever used :D but since it doesn't lather that well u might need to use more than the usual cream cleanser

Reviewed on January 28, 2012

Really good cleanser! I swear by it now! Love it!<3

Reviewed on December 27, 2011

i do like this its oil free and smells lovely but menthol isnt reallygood for acne:/

i use it once or twice a week on nights when i just want my make up off to go bed quickly

if used too much broke me out but if used twice or so a week can dry up spots quicker

so 50/50

Reviewed on November 19, 2011

Love this stuff! I was scared because I have sensitive skin. Didn't aggrevate my acne. Helped me heal. I also used a sulfur cream afterwards.

Reviewed on November 18, 2011

this product is absolutely horrible. I used it every morning and night, this product damaged my skin completely. I have rather oily skin, and after I used this disgusting sh*t my skin is flakey, red, dry, and definitely not pretty to look at. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Reviewed on October 29, 2011

Just a great face wash for people with little to no acne.