Neutrogena Clear Pore Daily Scrub reviews

4.2/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Benzoyl Peroxide (3.7%).

Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Trideceth 9, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, PEG 5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol.

Neutrogena Clear Pore Daily Scrub, 4.2 fl oz
Neutrogena Clear Pore Scrub, 4.2-Ounces Tube
updated: 09/30/2016 08:42 UTC
Neutrogena Clear Pore Daily Scrub, 4.2 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 6)

Itritating
Reviewed on February 2, 2017

This scrub has irritating beads in it and it drys out my skin with the clay.

4 stars for temporary fix
Reviewed on May 1, 2016

This worked for me for about a year, until it started breaking me out. The exfoliating beads are harsh and the ingredients are wild - not great at all. Although it worked, it was very annoying because my face would always be beat red after using it. I would not recommend using more than one time a day, it can be too abrasive.

IF THEY DISCONTINUED THIS IMA FREAK OUT!
Reviewed on April 6, 2016

There should be more reviews on this product. HELLLOOO it's basically all the good parts of Proactive. I use this like once a month maybe once every other month because i've got a good thing going on with my skin BUT It's a gentle way to get that sweet sweet Benzoyl Peroxide.

I genuinely love this stuff. & I love it's homie the Clear Pore Mask. But upon some quick Google searches i'm realizing you might only be able to find this Bootleg on Amazon.

What a shame. Now i'm definitely holding onto this.

HOTTAKE: Not good for everyday cleansing BUT as a once a month, twice a month thing, especially during more active breakouts, yes this is the bomb. It's truly a shame people don't talk about it more.

Great Stuff
Reviewed on November 26, 2015

This is a great product. It lathers really well so you only have to use a little bit of it. Another thing is that it has just enough microbeads to exfoliate your face, but not to where it feels like your scrubbing off 2 layers of your skin. This has also been the only cleanser I've used that has actually cleared up my blackheads. Also, it has 3.7% BP in it. After using this cleanser I use Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner. It's only been a week, and all I have now is two pimples on my face.

However, since it's an exfoliating cleanser you should not use this twice a day. I only use it in the mornings and at night I use AcneFree Oil-Free Acne Cleanser. So far, great results.

Also, if you have sensitive skin like me and a combination of dry and oily, I would really recommend to get a moisturizer to use after this. While it's not super harsh, it is BP after all, so it can be very drying.

filipino:), florida
Reviewed on September 25, 2011

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It got rid of my acne in about 2 weeks. I used it everyday, in the shower and at night. In Florida, you can find it easily in drugstores. My age range is under 18 and I have oily/combination skin.

Reviewed on March 23, 2011

this is the best cleanser i have ever used. ever. it's creamy and lathers well, while also having a pleasant (and inoffensive) fragrance. best of all: it has 3.7% benzoyl peroxide which kills all the annoying acne-causing bacteria.

my acne is relatively light, but extremely stubborn, and my skin is very sensitive. luckily, this product is extremely gentle... i've been using this for about a couple weeks now and my skin is extremely clear and healthy looking. this is an amazing product, and i highly recommend it.