Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask reviews

3.8/5 - 221 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%).

Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth 9, PEG 5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 22:49 UTC
Neutrogena Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask, 4.2 oz
updated: 09/30/2016 22:49 UTC

Ok, I Guess
Reviewed on July 8, 2016

This product was ok. It didn't really do much for me. I used it as a cleanser and mask. As a cleanser, it wasn't anything special. I didn't break out more but it didn't clear me up. Using it as a mask was too drying and I had to stop. I would recommend it as a cleanser for light acne, but for me, it didn't clear anything up. If you purchase this product, don't use it as a mask, as it is very drying.

Bad
Reviewed on May 3, 2016

I don't like the consistency of this product. It logged my pores and didn't wash off my makeup. This also didn't clear any of my acne, but caused breakouts. I am not one to even get breakouts.

NEVER USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!
Reviewed on January 8, 2016

i burned my face using this as a mask this is the worst product i have ever used in my life. My face is bright red and it will not go away i have been waiting for an HOUR!!! I used this as a cleanser and it was fine but i did the recommended 5 minutes for the maskand i got burned BAD! I dont want this to happen to anyone else so never use this product.

Contains BP
Reviewed on August 21, 2015

I like this product because it contains BP. I use it on my chin mostly for hormonal acne massaging it in for about 2 minutes as a cleanser. I do not recommend using this as a mask for extended periods or multiple times a week as it can easily dry out your skin.

Contains BP
Reviewed on August 21, 2015

it's worked 100% fine
Reviewed on June 1, 2015

I have been. Suffered acne for 5 years. When it start I'm 17 now I'm 22 almost 5 years it stable same way with no reduction. I have tried every medication treatment and home remains even myths. But it didn't cure acne at all my forehead cheeks and nose all fill with bump of pimple and small zits. At last finally I feded up my own life. Uim a young girl and wht use of my life having pimple like this. I couldn't face society my freiends specially. To my boy friend. I was soo hopeless...but finally while I'm shopping I went to shop accidenly. Fortunately. They are selling nutrogena. Products and there are more avaliable regards pimple. I brought this one but I didn't have any sure Becouse I knw I can't get rid of acne. At first while I'm using this yes it's irritate bit and rough my face. But day by day it gave hopefull Dream on me why it actually works fine. SpecuLly now I forehead Tottaly free with acne there was thousand pimple stable.on my forehead but now all gone I can't belive it. But my cheeks yes there are small zits and breakout still remains but no like old days, horror pimple sell gone for good but still have breakouts. I knw it will take care of clear pore. So this is my root

Apply clear pore all over ur face avoid eyes and do not won't to wait any longer rinse off your face with water and do same procedure. At night. After washing apply suitable acne toner which helps as your skin type and that would be enough. You can use moisture as tour needness

Drink 2 lit of water per day

Do not consume diary product at all

Eat more greeny vegetable and fruits

It's better to avoid foods with more protein such as chicken eggs

If your are girls be alert about your period and if it's irregular. Take medicineand make it proper.

And being stressful life would be a causes you need to be relaxed.

Try to avoid Dandruff on your head but don't use hush alternatives. Just do some.simple.home remaids

After read this ir following methods can not helping you you should go for demotologis. And tell your acne story if you are familiar with BP products which never works fine tell doctor to those are no answer for me and ask oral medication. But aware there are some effects do not use beyond 2 months..

Gave me my life back!
Reviewed on May 5, 2015

Hi Guys,

Literally registered this morning in order that I could come back on here and spread the word on my now clear (praying i don't jinx it) skin.

I have very oily skin, for years I'd always have pimples and about once every 3-4 weeks a big nasty cyst or boil would break out on my neck.

Tried everything, even removing anything remotely enjoyable from my diet!!

Here's the answer (at least it was for me)...................Neutrogena visibly clear 2-in-1 face wash and mask. I apply this 3 times a day and have done for a few months now, literally don't have even a blemish, face feels soft but dry. Anyone with oily skin will know how amazing it feels for your skin to feel "dry."

Anyway just wanted to come back and let you guys know what worked for me, not affiliated with this product and here in Ireland it costs about 6 euro so not going to break the bank to even give it a try (I know when I was at my lowest I tried everything I could).

Lastly I would like to wish you all the best, I know how relentless acne can be and I hope you all find a treatment or product that works for you.

Many thanks.

Great product...but there are some drawbacks.
Reviewed on January 19, 2015

I am a 22 year old woman with oily skin...pimples in chin area mostly. I also have sensitive skin. I've been trying this product for about a month and it's one of the best I've tried! I use it as a mask most of the time....great! But there are some things you should know.

can dry out your face afterwords. I use clean & clear gel moisturizer after and it feels better within minutes. (Pat the moisturizer on instead of rubbing it in).

it bleaches fabric when you pat it off your face...use a white rag and the problem is solved!

Overall I've noticed a huge reduction with my oily skin and it's awesome! Hope this helps :)

Stay away
Reviewed on January 3, 2014

This is so drying that over time it leads to more oil being produced on the skin. Probably fine once in a while for mild T-zone acne. If used regularly it will increase acne.

Not a bad clay mask for acne skin, but may be a little harsh
Reviewed on December 11, 2013

I have mixed feelings about this mask, but I do use it sometimes, so I will do this review to try and help you decide if you want to try it. I find that clay masks such as with a good amount of kaolin and/or bentonite, work well for my skin. (40+ year old woman with large pores, fine lines, and still very prone to breakouts) That said, I have a really hard time finding one that doesn't contain too many other ingredients to cause a problem. I have tried a lot of clay-based masks and this is one of the better ones but is very far from perfect. Mainly it is a little harsh. It has a strong "tingly" feeling when I have it on, which I know is some kind of selling point (people think something is "happening") but to me is always a sign of irritation. It has a very harsh chemical/menthol smell. It dries quickly and can irritate my skin if I leave it on for more than a few minutes. Remember, when your skin is acne-prone, irritating the skin is NOT helpful. So, I do use it but I use it only as a mask and I only leave it on for a few minutes - don't let it completely dry. I like the results of the clay in terms of refining pores / smoothing my fine lines etc. And I like that this one does not break me out exactly (many other masks out there are just flat-out break-out guarantees) I just wish it were a little less mentholy and irritating. If I leave it on too long or use it too often, the irritation can break e out. But if you have had good luck with clay masks this is one of the better ones and it might be worth trying.