Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Avobenzone (2.5%), Homosalate (5%), Octisalate (4%), Octocrylene (3%), Oxybenzone (4%).

Water, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexl Glycerin, Steareth 100, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Steareth 2, Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Polyester 7, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl 2 6 Naphthalate, BHT, Xanthan Gum, Mannan, Capryloyl Glycine, Trideceth 6, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract.

Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30, 3 fl oz
updated: 08/21/2014 00:48 UTC
Neutrogena Clear Face Sunblock Lotion, SPF 30, 3 Ounce
updated: 08/21/2014 00:48 UTC

Allergic
Reviewed on July 2, 2014

I am not sure which ingredient, but my skin acts negatively towards the application of this product. It painfully burns and becomes enflamed in a matter of minutes after I apply it. I have really sensitive skin, so I would not recommend this to others who also have sensitivity or dry patches on their face. I have reacted to another Neutrogena cream for dry skin, so it must be something consistently found in their products that I am allergic to. Hope it works for you.

Mostly "yes"
Reviewed on June 8, 2014

Ranks "4" on EWG & has oxybenzone, (bad) so it's not the absolute healthiest, but, it's also not the most unhealthy either. Didn't break me out or burn wearing it all day (& reapplied) for a week at the beach. Used it on face, neck, chest, back. And it's unscented, so no itchiness. There are better products for daily facial use (DeVita or MyChelle spf moisturizers) but for serious protection at the beach that won't break you out, this works. As a side note, I used Badger Sport (EWG "1") for arms, legs, stomach, as I prefer physical sunblock to chemical. (Disclaimer: I don't know how it works over BP, as I went off The Regimen during that beach week.)

Add 1/4 to 1/3 teaspoon to daily moisturizer for great SPF support
Reviewed on June 25, 2013

This is a basic, broad spectrum sunscreen which fulfills its label claim not to break you out. It dispenses as an extremely light feeling liquid, which is ideal to mix into whichever moisturizer you normally use. It stays put throughout the day and provides thorough SPF support. Great product. I mix about 1/3 teaspoon of it into Acne.org Moisturizer and it works great.

Unfortunately, it does turn white when you sweat.

Great suncreen! Zero problems with it
Reviewed on July 27, 2013

This sunscreen is awesome. It doesn't cause any breakouts and doesn't have too strong of a smell. It doesn't make my face oily or dry or anything like that, and it isn't visible on my face unless I sweat. I highly recommend this sunscreen, most people mix it in with their moisturizer.

Amazing Sunscreen!
Reviewed on June 28, 2013

I switch back and forth between this sunscreen and the Cetaphil Oil Moisturizer with SPF30. I have found the Neutrogena Clear Face works amazingly. It doesn't break me out, and it protests my skin from the harmful rays. It does not dry my skin out, and it does not feel greasy like other sunscreens normally do. Overall this is a good product, and I'm definitely repurchasing it!