Neutrogena Body Clear Pink Grapefruit Body Wash reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treatment).

Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 7, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus), Agar, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Propylene Glycol, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Alumina, Butylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Sodium Benzotriazole Butylphenol Sulfonate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Mica, Fragrance.

Reviewed on September 5, 2011

I didn't do very much for me. It just smells good.

Reviewed on August 31, 2011

I have never been a fan of grapefruit products due to acidity, but decided to give this one a shot.

The product is lovely to use, it smells great, gives a thick lather, and contains moisturizing beads BUT I saw no improvement in my moderate/severe chest, back, neck, and shoulders acne after going through an entire bottle. In fact, I would say my bacne got even worse.

However, this product would probably work well for those with light or mild bacne.

Reviewed on July 15, 2011

Ive been using this for almost a year now and when I first started to use it, it did clear some breakouts on my back and shoulders. Well the secret to get bacne free is to put lotion on after you get out of the shower. I guess it was too drying and thats why all the breakouts were not going away. I am totally clear now. I use johnson Baby lotion to moisturize. Good Luck!