Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash reviews

3.6/5 - 84 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid 2%.

Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Matricaria Flower Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Triclosan, Yellow 5, Red 33, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash for Clean, Clear Skin, 8.5 Ounce
updated: 07/24/2014 21:07 UTC

Okay
Reviewed on February 18, 2014

I dont have sever acne on my body. Just a handful once in a while on my chest and tiny bumps on my back and it didn't seem to do much although I can't tell since my body acne isn't frequent. What I appreciate is that it did not irritate my skin since I have keratosis piloris on my tighs and arms and sensitive skin in general. Hard to come by a wash for acne that doesn't irritate skin.

Highly Recommend Trying This Product!
Reviewed on June 8, 2013

I am very satisfied with this product. I had large cysts over my chest, back, and neck and this wash really helped clear them up. I never had success with Dan's chest and back regimen because putting AHA and BP under clothes feels gross and covering the entire back and chest with either AHA or BP takes ALOT of the treatment. I highly recommend trying this.

Reviewed on June 26, 2012

I am very satisfied with this product. Despite suffering with bad acne on my face for years I took some consolation in that I had virtually no body acne or neck acne. Well about 2 months ago I started noticing that I was getting a bunch of little pimples all over my chest, traps, and upper back. This worried me alot but luckily for me my sister had already purchased this product for her acne so I started using it and it cleared me up pretty good. If you have light to mild/moderate body acne I suggest you give this a shot. If your acne is more severe you might need something a little stronger.

Reviewed on April 22, 2012

did not work for my back. used it everyday and cheap products like ths do not work. waste of money

Reviewed on April 18, 2012

the only body wash that has ever cleared my back and chest. I am so happy. Buy the scrub one though, it comes in a wash with no beads but get the one with beads! the scrub! its amazing. it will clear your body! Use it everyday

Reviewed on February 22, 2012

So, I have tried everything to get my nice clear skin I had in this past summer. It has now been two months that I have been suffering with acne in my back and chest. I just used this tonight which is Tuesday February 21st, 2012 and I plan to write a review next week to see if this product really did it's job. Maybe my 4 star rating will turn into a 5 next week.

Reviewed on January 25, 2012

Im a teenage girl and I have acne on my upper back and I tried this and within a week my acne was gone I used it for about a month everyday then stopped and it came back worse then ever! And it's harder to get rid of the second time I've been using it for about 3 weeks straight now and it's not even half gone. So as long as you keep it up and don't stop it's a good product doesn't dry out your skin and works. So if you get this my adviece to you is don't stop and your skin will look great!

Reviewed on December 17, 2011

If you have moderate back acne, it will get rid of it.

Reviewed on December 4, 2011

I have light acne on my back so decided to try this product. After using it 3 times, I noticed I was getting those horrible big red painful lumpy zits on my back, which I had never had before. My skin looked awful and they were extremely painful.

Whenever I have used anything with Salicylic acid, this happens. Guess my skin just doesn't respond well to it. I found using hydrogen peroxide on my back worked much better and was way cheaper.

Reviewed on October 31, 2011

i got it from my fiance when she came from the usa she bought it for herself and gave me to try it , i loved it and now its mine but it will soon finish , i have to wait for her to send me another one or will have to wait till i get to the states , i dont know if i can find it here but not seen it yet