Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Serum reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Serum

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Dimethicone PEG 10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Squalane, Oat Kernel Extract (Avena Sativa), Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Retinal, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), BHT, Glycerin, Erythorbic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride.

Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 Ounce
updated: 06/07/2017 06:36 UTC

Amazing.
Reviewed on October 23, 2013

Totally by accident, I put this on all over my face instead of just under my eyes one night last spring. I woke up with very calm looking skin. I couldn't believe it! I've been doing this ever since. The results have been incredible. I no longer use any medicine on my face at night. Just wash with the acne.org cleanser and put this on - at night. (I use BP during the day.) Please be very careful with this product! It may cause severe irritation, so use a little at a time and skip a night until you build up a tolerance. Once you get used to it, your skin will be so soft and will glow. Another thing I do is mix a little with the BP. So far, I love the way it's working on my skin.