Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Facial Peel reviews

4.2/5 - 31 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Facial Peel

Water, Glycerin, Mucor Miehel Extract, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pentylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycereth-26, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Calcium Chloride, Fragrance.

Sunshine, San Antonio
Reviewed on December 14, 2009

I do not have acne; I bought this product because my skin was dull, dry, and blotchy. I LOVE the results I've had with this product! I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin with the first use. I've been applying it twice a week for about 6 months now and my skin looks better in my thirties than it ever did in my twenties. My skin is brighter, the tone has evened out, and it is so soft. It is a bit pricey, but one jar lasted me about 4 months. I get compliments on my skin all of the time. I'm 36 and get carded everywhere I go. All I can say is Advanced Solutions worked for me.

James, Seattle
Reviewed on August 20, 2009

This product is one of few that I actually will pay money for willingly to see the great results that it provides. Does not dry your skin out, and as far as people complaining about the price, I think they should realize that this product has the highest concentration of alpha hydroxy acids in it that you can buy without going to get a chemical peel which obviously is very expensive. It is a great buy.

Susan, Alexandria,Va
Reviewed on April 24, 2009

perfect. anything that WORKS gets discontinued like theyre bought off or something by other companies for working too well! :(

Angela
Reviewed on April 2, 2009

I noticed a few people, having only used the product once or twice, are complaining that it doesn't work. I also didn't see results after the first few uses aside from the smooth feeling most exfoliaters deliver but lately (I've been using it for about 4 weeks now, 2 times a week) I've noticed the red marks left on my face from acne have almost 100% disappeared. They're extremely faint and hardly even noticeable! I also never break out any more since I started using this product. I wish it wasn't quite so expensive but considering how well it works, it's definitely worth the price. I also dislike the smell quite a bit but it's not too strong. I highly recommend and I will certainly repurchase once I've run out.

Anonymous, MN
Reviewed on March 13, 2009

The first few times I used this product, I was pretty disappointed. It seemed like nothing but an exfoliating scrub and I saw no improvement in my skin. After using it 2-3 times per week for about three weeks, however, I am noticing a lot of improvement; my red marks are faded quite a bit, and the texture of my skin is a lot smoother. I also like that it isn't harsh; I leave it on for about 15 minutes even though it says 7-10, and then rub it in with slightly damp fingers. I can tell that there is a little peeling, but there is no unpleasant sensation with it. Very slight tingling at most. I make sure to use sunscreen everyday to protect the fresh layer of skin!

jviv, Upstate, NY
Reviewed on January 29, 2009

I include this 3-4 times a week with the regimen. It says 2 times a week only but I use it more. And I have noticed my scars are fading faster, and acne is diminishing! I am so excited to use this product especially because my skin is sooooo sensitive (fair with freckles) and most products irritate it. After I use the peel at night, I use the benzoyl peroxide, let that dry, and then put on my Cetaphil lotion. My skin is finally starting to look good! Highly recommend this one!!

nick, az
Reviewed on January 7, 2009

great product worth a try, everyone is different

b, ca
Reviewed on November 19, 2008

its preventing breakouts and my scars are fading quickly...love it!!

latanza, atlanta, ga
Reviewed on October 27, 2008

This product is not worth buying. I bought this product at wal-mart for 22.88 it did nothing at all. There was no tingling, it showed no instance renewness, has a nice fragrance but is useless. I have used other Neutrogena products and yet I still break out. However, this product is useless, and Neutrogena should take it off of the shelves. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

emily, nyc
Reviewed on September 22, 2008

it works !!! glowing skin, easy application. ive had salon peels and they sting to much , to aggresive , this product you can use twice , three times week and see amazing result s.