Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System reviews

3.7/5 - 19 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Skin Polishing Acne Cleanser
0.5% Salicylic Acid.

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Polyethylene, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-11, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.

Sun Shield Day Lotion
Active ingredients:
7.5% Octinoxate (Sunscreen), 2.94% Zinc Oxide (Sunscreen).

Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Methicone, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract,Propylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance.

Overnight Acne Control Lotion
Active ingredients:
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide (Acne Treatment).

Water, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxied, Laureth-4, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium EDTA.

Neutrogena, Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System, 1 ct
updated: 10/25/2014 17:06 UTC
Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System
updated: 10/25/2014 17:06 UTC

Awesome product
Reviewed on December 10, 2013

I have been using this product for about a week. The first night i used it, my skin was dry and i felt as though i had wasted my money because my face was so irritated . The next morning I looked AMAZING!!! all my acne had either cleared or gotten smaller. The irritation bumps that were so hard to get rid of were gone with one use. I recommend this to everybody i know. Works wonders.

Reviewed on December 11, 2012

I´ve been using this system for three months and it has significantly reduced my acne and scarring. I was considering going into another round of accutane but this has done wonders for my skin. I´m so amazed that I no longer have to wear foundation anymore! At the beginning I tried using the system as directed, using the lotion AM and PM and moisturizer only on AM but I find it works so much better if I use it AM and PM. I also use Olay PRO-X with this system and it really helps with blackheads and blocked pores. Would recommend.

Reviewed on April 24, 2012

this product never fully cleared my face, but it definitely helped keep it under control for about two months. after two months my face just became immune to it the same way proactiv did. fail...not worth the price paid. baking soda works better than this! and its like 99cents

Reviewed on February 27, 2012

I used this product for a while and I get my usually breakouts on my forehead and t-zone. I wanted to try something else though to get rid of that acne and have been using GM Collin acne complex kit for about 2 weeks, so far it seems to be causing a slight breakout on my cheeks where I normally get no acne, so I may go back to using this Neutrogena System. I believe there's a chance it will work well for many people so I would reccomend it. It did not cause much irritation or any sort of severe breakout on my moderate acne prone skin. I may stick to this product if the new kit doesn't give me better results within a month or causes too much new acne (which I believe may be my skin clearing). The GM Collin was reccomended by my ethnetiscian and is $50 for much smaller bottles where this kit was larger bottle for $20. I'm hoping the new kit works better after a few weeks but I guess more expensive cleansers aren't necessarily better, but we will see. I would definatly not warn anyone to not try this Neutrogena kit, it works well but did not clear my skin enough for me to not want to try other products, but if you're considering trying this kit I would say go for it and see how it effects you for a month or so.

Reviewed on October 30, 2011

For me it works great with neutrogena oil free acne wash, Alphahydrox 10% glycolic oil free formula and OC Eight. See my review for Neutrogena oil free acne wash for my am/pm routine. I highly recommend all these products.

Reviewed on September 17, 2011

This worked very well for me. When I first started to use it did dry out my skin so I only use it at night and just use the spf lotion in the morning. It clears acne right away only hav a few spots but barely noticeable. It makes my skin really soft. I love this product.

Reviewed on September 17, 2011

I seriously LOVE this product. I was breaking out a bit on my chin and somewhat my forehead. And after the first night almost everything on my chin was dried up and faded! And after the next couple days my face improved texture and clarity.

I will forever buy this.

FOREVER.

I completely recommend this!

GO BUY IT!

Reviewed on September 1, 2011

I bought this a few weeks before school came back. It is awesome. It cleared up my forehead, but my nose and the edges still get zits and are oily. I have been using it for about almost three weeks now, with some times skipped, and it's good. I do have a few pimples around my nose and one big one between my eyes. Now, I just need a good oil remover to go along with it. If you want to clear your acne quick, get this system.

Reviewed on August 28, 2011

This system cleared my face better than any other system that I have used. My face isn't 100% clear but it's a substantial improvement from before so I am happy with the results I see. I still get a few pimples a few times a month as before they would pop up almost every day. Sometimes I get a stubborn pimple that is so far under the skin that the system doesn't help it at all. If that's the case I use a stronger BP cream (10% compared to Neutrogena's 2.5%) and that usually helps the issue.

Reviewed on August 1, 2011

Awesome! I love this product. It helped me so much whenever i had breakouts! Cleared most of my acne but it didn't prevent them.