Page 2 of Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At Home MicroDermabrasion reviews

3.9/5 - 27 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions MicroDermabrasion Body System
updated: 10/25/2014 09:30 UTC

Reviewed on June 13, 2008

I would recommend this product to those with dry, oily, or combination skin, but i would not recommend it to acne sufferers. I would suggest internal diets, that helped clear my skin.

Reviewed on June 4, 2008

I used this product for about a month. At first, my skin felt soft and looked very clear. After a while, I started getting these little bumps under my skin. A few weeks later, these bumps became infected and I had a nasty, nasty, nasty break out around my jaw area. I was breaking out in areas where I had NEVER EVER broken out before. I now have scars from those beak outs. Please don't use this product if you have acne/acne prone skin.

Reviewed on February 22, 2008

I think this is for everyone young and old. I am a firm believer that if you want younger looking skin when you are 60 than you need to take care of it when you are 20 while the damage is happening.

Reviewed on November 22, 2007

it does work for normal skin, but if you have puss filled pimples, don`t go over that area, because the pusds will break sand you will hsve deep craters. my neck though seemed tighter no more sagging skin. the doctors cut of three and a half inched of loose skin from my neck.

Reviewed on October 30, 2007

DONT USE IT FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN!

It's for old people

Reviewed on August 11, 2007

This product works well it does the job it says for like the first month then its kind of stagnante. I have sensitive skin and it worked well with getting rid of acne scars.

Reviewed on August 2, 2007

it's not bad, but it's not a miracle worker. I've had professional microderms as well, and i think they are extremely overrated and overpriced. this product gives you the same results...which, like i said, aren't acne cures.

If you're looking for an acne treatment, this isn't it. It's more of a relaxing, soothing, fun product to use that makes your skin silky. Makes you feel like you brought the spa home with you.

Reviewed on June 21, 2007

If you have oily skin, you might end up with clogged pores and breakout with little tiny white heads!

Reviewed on June 11, 2007

I can't use the product if i can't find the cream for the system. I sure you must sell it it stores what's the point in having the system if you can't find the right product to use in it

please help me find a location or send me some for my MicroDermabrasion System

You can email me at Brian-chrissy fritz@[link removed] I hope to hear from you soon

Reviewed on May 28, 2007

even though it didn't help 100%, i was extremely pleased with the results. it made a huge difference, and my scars are so much easier to cover up with makeup now. everyone with acne scars should give this a shot.