Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At Home MicroDermabrasion reviews

3.9/5 - 28 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At Home MicroDermabrasion

Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions MicroDermabrasion Body System
updated: 06/07/2017 04:51 UTC

Great manual exfoliator
Reviewed on January 8, 2017

I used this for years and loved it. As of now I've realized that chemical exfoliators like AHA work better, but for general use and getting rid of the grimey sensation that can build up from dead skin, this is great. Just be sure to keep it away from active zits. It'll cause them to rupture and you'll have a bigger problem on your hands.

Anonymous
Reviewed on January 23, 2012

I am in my mid-40's. Decided to use this because my pores have become increasingly larger with age and constantly clogged. For the first week of use, my skin broke out like a teenager's. I expected this b/c all the dead skin and bacteria are being "pulled out". I use this in conjunction with Merle Norman Cleansing Lotion and Miracol. I am pleased with the results.

Anonymous, budapest, HU
Reviewed on September 28, 2009

i will continue to use this product in addition to spot blemish control and think it's a great substitute for salon microdermabrasion.

SassyTexan, TX
Reviewed on April 15, 2009

I'm in my mid 30s and have very oily acne prone skin -blackheads, whiteheads, cyst, pustules you name it. It has been a problem since i was 10 - everything seems to work at first then I guess my skin gets used to the product and it stops. I started using bee yummy skin food from live-live and I use cor plank silver soap. Whenever I thought about it i would exfoliate my skin with aspirin and honey - i would get a pretty good result. I've been using this for only a week and have noticed a difference. To those that are bothered by the crystals I would suggest mixing plain aspirin and a little water together and it forms a paste and use it - it works well too (i tried it to see if i would get the same result). I wouldn't use it on active inflamed skin but if you have acne & you're having a "good day" then I say give it a shot... So far so good and I would recommend - I have a healthy glow. I only paid $14.00 for the unit and shipping on ebay

Nicole, Atlanta, GA
Reviewed on March 26, 2009

I highly recommend it!! It's pricey but a must buy.

Babu, Pennsylvania
Nikki, Wv
Reviewed on September 12, 2008

I will continue to use this product. It has helped with my acne a lot.

Anonymous, Seattle, WA
Reviewed on July 25, 2008

Though I have never had horrible acne, I have always had some blackheads on my nose and they have driven me crazy. I eat a very healthy diet, drink lots of water and have an excellent skin care regimen. No matter what I did, the blackheads remained. The Neautrogena MicroDermabrasion smooths the skin and dramatically unclogs pores. I endorse this above any other product that I have tried to unclog my pores.

theo, NC
Reviewed on July 16, 2008

Great if u do want smoother skinand u have your acne under control, i use to compliments all the time, would suggest the max to se 2 - 3 times a week and before you get in the shower because the crystals are hard to get off