Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel with CelluZyme reviews

3.9/5 - 101 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%), Other: Water, Mucor Miehei Extract, Glycerin, PEG-8, Methyl Gluceth-20, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Menthol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Calcium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Benzoate, Cellulose Gum, Blue 1 Lake, Fragrance.

Reviewed on March 1, 2013

I remember using this when I was 16 or 17 along w the neutrogena complete therapy system, I had really bad acne and this is what cleared me and faded my scars and spots. I am now 23 and going through a bad time w my skin, and can no longer find anything as good and effective as this for my acne and scars :(

Reviewed on October 31, 2011

Best skin clearing over night treatment.

Reviewed on May 4, 2011

Works great but impossible to find in stores.

Reviewed on August 20, 2010

good day i want to ask if where can i buy this product im a filipino suffering from mild acne and pimple marks. i live near manila, philippines. can u site specific store where can i buy this? pls help i really wanna get rid of this pimples and marks.

thanks for helping me out in advanced any answers from u would be highly appreciated. thanks

Reviewed on November 28, 2009

My sister and I using this product for about 2 yrs. It work so well for us. We say bye-bye to acne. We can see that our faces look smooth and glow.

Reviewed on October 15, 2009

Creamy/Gelly Texture with little crystals and unlike the other reviewers on here I noticed noticed nothing wrong with the smell.

It almost completely cleared up my newer scars ( 5 months old) in a matter of about 3 weeks. The older deeper scars are logically gonna take a little longer. So If you are going to use this expect it to take time.

Reviewed on September 6, 2009

If Benzoyl Peroxide does not work for you, you should definitely try an acne product that contains Salicylic Acid as the main ingredient. I have tried Proactiv for a long time, but it never worked out. If Proactiv does not work for you This is definitely the product to try. I guarantee this will work if you are patient.

Reviewed on September 1, 2009

Its stronger than any other over the counter topical acne medication. Give it a try.

Reviewed on August 29, 2009

It doesnt have any sideaffects and is easy to use,just wash your face well before using this product because you dont wanna use it if your face is dierty,i mean whats the point? A dirty face is acne,and a clean face is clean and clear. It hasnt completly made my acne scars dissapear,but very close too! And its fast because ive only used it for about a month and it works well. I think the price is great because it works and it last long,aslong as you dont go overboard because not everybody has the same type of skin or situation with acne so just in case,you dont wanna damage your skin or make you acne worse. also,after im dont using and i take it off with water my face is really soft and smooth and i can see the differentce,but dont expext to see the difference over night,i mean please,its acne scars,you gotta be patient. anyways its great and i love it! lol,im so happy,i mean you wouldnt bolive how my face looked like before and now i dont have ANY acne marks!