Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel with CelluZyme

Average price: $13.62

Brand: Neutrogena

Most helpful review

By Whitney, Pennsylvania on 12/30/2011

Pros:
  • Works fantastic on acne. I use it only when I have breakouts and they immedialy disappear. My son recently straying breaking out due to hormones so I put some directly on his acne areas and left it there for a few hours and the next morning all is acne was gone! Amazing! It disappears overnight. It is the only product I have found to Actually work. It's hard to find but when I do I purchase it. There is no other that works like this!
Cons:
  • Hard to find!

36 out of 50 people found this review helpful

Salicylic Acid (2%), Other: Water, Mucor Miehei Extract, Glycerin, PEG-8, Methyl Gluceth-20, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Menthol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Calcium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Benzoate, Cellulose Gum, Blue 1 Lake, Fragrance.

Member reviews

By on

I remember using this when I was 16 or 17 along w the neutrogena complete therapy system, I had really bad acne and this is what cleared me and faded my scars and spots. I am now 23 and going through a bad time w my skin, and can no longer find anything as good and effective as this for my acne and scars :(

Pros

• Effective!

Cons

• Discontinued :(
  • moderate
  • for about a year
  • $ 15
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

Pros

Cons

• Hard to find!
  • very light
  • inconsistently
  • $ 15
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Best skin clearing over night treatment.

Pros

• Best thing for an over night fix, love this stuff makes all the impurities disappear basically over night! :))

Cons

• The smell of mine is terrible, but I got used to it and now it's the smell of clear skin. But mine is almost a year old (first bottle, only put it on spots) so maybe the smell is fixed.
  • Also can't find it anywhere.
  • moderately severe
  • for more than a year
  • $ 5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Pros

• Cleared up those stubborn bumps that no other treatments could!

Cons

• Can't find it anywhere!
  • very light
  • for about a year
  • $ 5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Works great but impossible to find in stores.

Pros

• Works great to eliminate current pimples and fades marks

Cons

• Discontinued by neutrogena
  • moderately severe
  • for more than a year
  • $ 6
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

good day i want to ask if where can i buy this product im a filipino suffering from mild acne and pimple marks. i live near manila, philippines. can u site specific store where can i buy this? pls help i really wanna get rid of this pimples and marks.

thanks for helping me out in advanced any answers from u would be highly appreciated. thanks

Pros

• where can i actually buy this item?

Cons

• none so far. coz i'm not using it yet

I love it. Buy it!

Pros

• Worked great to clear up those little bumps that you cant see very well, but bother you. and faded my acne marks within 2 weeks.

Cons

• Had a very strange smell...
  • very light
  • for about a week
  • $ 7
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

My sister and I using this product for about 2 yrs. It work so well for us. We say bye-bye to acne. We can see that our faces look smooth and glow.

By on

Creamy/Gelly Texture with little crystals and unlike the other reviewers on here I noticed noticed nothing wrong with the smell.

It almost completely cleared up my newer scars ( 5 months old) in a matter of about 3 weeks. The older deeper scars are logically gonna take a little longer. So If you are going to use this expect it to take time.

Pros

• Actually works...

Cons

• ...very slowly that is
  • moderate
  • for about a month
  • $ 25
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

If Benzoyl Peroxide does not work for you, you should definitely try an acne product that contains Salicylic Acid as the main ingredient. I have tried Proactiv for a long time, but it never worked out. If Proactiv does not work for you This is definitely the product to try. I guarantee this will work if you are patient.

Pros

• Visibly reduces the size and redness of pimples.
  • Smells nice.

Cons

• Takes a lot of time so you must be patient and consistent.
  • moderately severe
  • for about a year
  • $ 15
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.