Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner reviews

3.2/5 - 10 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Alcohol Denatured (40%), Butylene Glycol, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, PEG/PPG 20/6 Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Sodium Benzotriazole Butylphenol Sulfonate, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake, Green 5, Fragrance.

It's okay
Reviewed on January 21, 2017

I use this on my nose for blackheads. It leaves a shiny residue that I'm not fond of, however, I have noticed that I have fewer blackheads.

Best Toner Under $10
Reviewed on January 12, 2017

This is one of the best toners I have ever used. It leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed without drying your skin out. This toner is part of Neutrogena's Microclear® Technology product line and at just under $7 per bottle it’s an absolute steal. Microclear® is a patented technology composed of three ingredients acting in synergy to prepare the skin to receive salicylic acid under good conditions: so, that it can act deeply in the pores and release all its efficiency to help get rid of spots.

Great addition to a routine !
Reviewed on March 5, 2016

The addition of this toner into my routine has drastically improved my acne. I get cystic/hormonal acne and healing time has sped up with the addition of this toner.

Didnt Work
Reviewed on September 27, 2015

I had read good reviews for this so I tried it out. I had mostly whiteheads. Anyways, after about 3 weeks of trying this, it really did NOTHING for me. As a matter of fact, my breakouts got WORSE and my whiteheads turned to cystic acne and inflamed pimples. I wouldnt recommend this,

Reviewed on January 31, 2013

I'm on the first week of using this product and my acne is worse than it was before, im going to continuing using it for another week and see what happens from there.

Anonymous, Ohio
Reviewed on April 26, 2012

Use it! It really gets rid of the redness so it's less noticeable!

Reviewed on January 9, 2011

I love stuff! It really does treat my acne. I get less acne and when I do get a pimple this stuff really takes care of it in a day or two. I moisturize after I use it so it won't dry me out.

Anonymous, WA
Reviewed on June 6, 2010

I used this toner last summer and it cleared up my skin pretty dramatically. I still had some pimples but I'd say it definitely improved my skin. Then I kind of got off track and stopped using it and my skin was worse than ever, then I found it in my cabinet and tried it again and within a few weeks my skin was a lot better. I wish it worked 100 percent because I still have acne but it is definitely an improvement.

Reviewed on March 22, 2010

Didn't really work for me. The Clear Pore Formula (its predecessor) seems to dry up my acne better and prevent new pimples from forming.

Pioneer, Puerto Rico
Reviewed on February 18, 2010

For me it didnt even clear acne. So I must say its a no product for me.