Neutrogena Acne Stress Control 3 in 1 Hydrating Treatment

Average price: $9.20

Brand: Neutrogena

Most helpful review

By Anonymous, Canada on 01/02/2012

I love this product. I have a very sensitive skin so I can't use anything I want, but I never had any problems with this product..

Pros:
  • Moisturize very well
  • Not greasy at all
  • Very good smell
  • Makes skin less oily
  • Salicylic acid
Cons:
  • None.

10 out of 17 people found this review helpful

Salicylic Acid (2%, Acne Treatment).

Water, Alcohol Denatured (40%), Butylene Glycol, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG 20/6 Dimethicone, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment 2oz
updated: 04/15/2014 01:06 UTC

Member reviews

“Great SA moisturizer!”
By on

I alternate between this product and Dan's AHA for my nightly regimens. It works great in combination with BP to help unclog pores and remove old scars

Pros

• 2% SA
  • Smells great
  • Light, absorbs fast

Cons

• Expsensive
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 9
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I would not recommend this for:

the winter time

combination dry skin

Pros

• light

Cons

• made skin red sometimes
  • too light
  • didn't help with acne
  • acne stayed on face when using this product
  • pretty expensive (around $10)
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 10
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

From experience i have found that Neutrogena products help clear my skin up but never fully cure my acne breakouts. This cleanser helped my breakouts at bay but i still continued to have white heads and blackheads on my face. I wish that is had less fragrance because occasionally it would dry out my skin. I am not going to re-purchase this product but it might work for someone with extremely light acne who only gets the occasional breakout.

• light
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 11
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Just an okay product, sometimes worked for clearing up acne, other times it didn't work.

Pros

• Pleasant smell
  • Not too thick, easy to apply
  • Relatively affordable

Cons

• Wasn't always effective in clearing up acne
  • moderate
  • for about a month
  • $ 8
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Pros

• Moisturize very well
  • Not greasy at all
  • Very good smell
  • Makes skin less oily
  • Salicylic acid

Cons

• None.
  • very light
  • for about a month
  • $ 8
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.