Neutrogena Acne Stress Control 3 in 1 Hydrating Treatment reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Salicylic Acid (2%, Acne Treatment).

Water, Alcohol Denatured (40%), Butylene Glycol, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG 20/6 Dimethicone, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment 2oz
updated: 10/22/2014 00:54 UTC

Great SA moisturizer!
Reviewed on February 8, 2014

I alternate between this product and Dan's AHA for my nightly regimens. It works great in combination with BP to help unclog pores and remove old scars

Reviewed on February 23, 2013

I would not recommend this for:

the winter time

combination dry skin

Reviewed on January 14, 2013

From experience i have found that Neutrogena products help clear my skin up but never fully cure my acne breakouts. This cleanser helped my breakouts at bay but i still continued to have white heads and blackheads on my face. I wish that is had less fragrance because occasionally it would dry out my skin. I am not going to re-purchase this product but it might work for someone with extremely light acne who only gets the occasional breakout.

Reviewed on February 19, 2012

Just an okay product, sometimes worked for clearing up acne, other times it didn't work.

Reviewed on January 2, 2012

I love this product. I have a very sensitive skin so I can't use anything I want, but I never had any problems with this product.