NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Lotion 10% reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: NeoStrata

NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Lotion 10%

Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Arginine, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Trimethylpropane Triethylhexanoate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Mangifera Indica (Mango Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA.

NeoStrata Ultra Smoothing Lotion AHA 10, 6.8 Fluid Ounce
updated: 06/07/2017 06:11 UTC

THIS IS WHAT DID IT
Reviewed on March 2, 2015

I have been waiting years, years, years to post a review that says I'm clear.

Yes, this is what did it. I have tried everything under the sun, except for accutane which I discontinued after negative effects three days into use. Thank goodness I did, no need to take something that serious.

After 4 weeks of using the Neostrata gel cleanser followed by this lotion (twice a day), I have only two zits on my face right now, soon to be gone. My skin has not been this clear in years. YES!

There will be a small initial purging for the first week, and red skin for two weeks (my experience anyways). Please give this a try. This is the first time in my LIFE I have ever gotten people complimenting on how clear my skin is looking.