NeoCell Super Collagen+C Type 1 & 3 reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: NeoCell

NeoCell Super Collagen+C Type 1 & 3

Collagen Type 1 & 3 (Derived from Pharmeceutical Food Grade Bovine Collagen), Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate and May Contain Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).

Reviewed on March 15, 2011

I bought this item a few weeks ago after reading alot of good reviews online. I am now on my second bottle, and believe that this played a vita role in clearing up my acne. I'd say this is worth the cost. This product is also beneficial in so many other ways as well. I purchased this at GNC. Here is a link to some of the reviews I checked out, but you'll never know until you try it for yourself :)

[link removed] also take this with Vit. C and Resvitale Collagen Enhance (which I just started and it does costs a bit, $40.00 at GNC).

I can only speak for me, but I will make sure to leave room in my wallet for this supplement.

by linn on 07/25/2016 11:13
hi i have severe cystic acne on my chin i tried so many topical cream antibiotics but nothing realy helps.... i will try the colagen i hope it will help to cure my acne on my chine... how long you see the reult???