Nelsons Pure & Clear Acne Treatment Gel reviews

3.8/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Nelsons

Key Ingredients:
Sulfur (1.5% v/w), Arnica Montana Tincture (2.5% v/w), Calendula Officinalis Tincture (2.5% v/w), Hypericum Perforatum Tincture (2.5% v/w).

Other Ingredients:
Purified water, alcohol, tea tree oil, trolamine, carbomer, limonene, linalool.

Nelsons Pure and Clear Acne Treatment Gel 1 oz
updated: 04/24/2017 02:53 UTC

Anonymous, canada
Reviewed on March 15, 2012

It has worked great and it is natural!

Dana, L.A.
Reviewed on March 31, 2010

I had these tiny bumps on my forehead for months, they weren't even pimples and tried all conventional means of fighting acne on them.

I came across this stuff and it completely got rid of the bumps in days. I now use it as a spot treatment on pimples and it works great without the drying out of benzoyl.

Anonymous
Shane, Ireland
Reviewed on July 15, 2009

This is a homeopathic "medicine", which means the active ingrediens are diluted so much that there is none left in the cream. Homeopathy does not work, please dont waste your money

Maxine, Bellevue, WA
Reviewed on January 11, 2009

Works pretty good for the occasional pimple and minimizing pores. Works okay on reducing redness the following day. You might experience a little skin redness upon initial application. If you have moderate to severe acne this product won't do. If you have sensitive skin use with caution because it contains sulfur and tea trea oil.

If your concerned about the environment and the amount of chemicals you put on your skin then this is a great product. However, it's not as effective as drugstore benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid spot treatments.

Beth, California
Reviewed on February 17, 2008

I got this from a local health food store for small bumps on my chest and it worked so well I started using it on my face. I was worried it may over dry my skin but it hasn't so far. I apply a light film and then use light moisturizer. I love the smell, some may think it too medicinal but I like that. It has Arnica, Calendula, Hypericum, Sulfur and Tea tree.