Neaclear Liquid Oxygen Facial Cleanser reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Neaclear

Oxygenated Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-120Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Nonoxynol – 10, Extracts of Rosemary, Nettles, Watercress, Chamomile, Wheat Protein, Sodium PCA, Menthol Crystal, Methyl Lactate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Jojoba Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sweet Almond Oil, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Benzophenone 4, Hydrogen Peroxide.

Started working day 1
Reviewed on August 10, 2013

I love the Liquid Oxygen acne wash. I suffered from cystic acne for years and when I started using the acne wash I saw results right away. It actually feels like it's working! It's pore-tinglingly minty-refreshing. No fragrance, which is great for sensitive skins.

The whole Neaclear line has really been my saving grace...I broke away from it for a few months and began trying new products just to see if there was something better out there for my skin, but everything else I tried either gave me an allergic reaction (little red bumps or a scaly rash) or broke me out in some sort of acne. Neaclear is very safe for sensitive, acne-prone, rosacea-flare up, eczema-prone, oily skin and it actually healed me up in two days from the last allergic reaction I had. I love this stuff and am stocking up. Thankfully you can get it on their website now because Ulta never keeps it in stock!

Reviewed on January 30, 2012

This is a good, gentle, all natural Facewash that does not dry your skin out but provides good exfoliation and gets rid of all types of acne. I use this was a 3 way lactic/aha/BHA lotion and it works great together.

I also do the KAVI salicylic acid peel about 2 times a month and the philosophy micro peel about once a month. All products combined - my hormonal acne stays under control (even when I switched from yaz to nuvaring) during my cycle and stress. My skin looks healthier, smaller pores and is more "supple"