Neaclear Acne Scars Remedy reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: Neaclear

Mark product as reinstated

Reviewed on October 2, 2011

I have been looking for acne scar remedies FOR THE LONGEST TIME. Unfortunately, I was one of those people who would pop and squeeze at my blemishes=big no no haha. But I was at Ulta and saw this "new" item. I decided to give it a go and I have seen results in just about three days. My scars are A LOT lighter, but I still have ways to go since they are very bad scars on my cheeks. I even know it's working because my skin peels so it's basically taking off all the dead skin on top (just like getting an acne facial). They do have a face wash regiment that goes with it, but I am on Clinique right now and I don't want my skin to get TOO dried out. So far I like it, but I shall see how well it really works after a couple of weeks!