Naturya Organic Spirulina Powder reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: Naturya

Naturya Organic Spirulina Powder

100% Pure Organic Certifed Spirulina Powder.

Naturya Organic Spirulina Powder

Boosts digestion which in turn improves skin
Reviewed on June 9, 2014

Full of skin boosting protein, vitamins, nutrients fatty acids that you would otherwise need to eat a whole lot of food to absorb. I bought some of this as I was chugging through masses of food via green super smoothies and gaining weight by doing so. It costs around £12 a pack and stinks of powdered fish. It is a very finely milled powder so a little goes a long way. I first tried it mixed in a small amount of tepid water. It would not dissolve properly and looked like black/green ink with globules in it - and yes it stank. I drank it quickly without breathing and gagged. It is truly horrific to drink in this way. I've since tried mixing with smoothies, which completely ruined them. There is no way of ingesting this product in this form without the unpleasantness, unless you buy a capsule maker! I have one on order and they are fairly cheap at around £20.

My reason for persevering is that the benefits are instant (within a day) and have been noticeable enough for me to tell people about it. Going to the toilet has become an unnoticeable and short-lived affair, which is how we all want it! My digestion has leveled off and I don't suffer my mid-afternoon cramping any more. The clear out of my system has led to clearer skin which has a softness and brightness not felt since I discovered raw almonds. I would totally recommend it but knock a star off the review for the utterly disgusting taste.

This stuff contains high concentrations of Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B9, D, E and K, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Selenium, Sodium and Zinc. It is also credited with treatment of inflammation problems so would expect it reduced acne inflammation - give it a try!