Nature's Plus Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar reviews

Brand: Nature's Plus

Nature's Plus Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar

Allantoin and 500 IU of vitamin E.

Beauty Cleansing Bar - 3.5 oz - Bar
updated: 06/06/2017 01:07 UTC

Jen, Medina OH
Reviewed on March 25, 2012

This cleansing bar gave me dramatic results with rosacea/hormonal acne, in some cases cystic. Quite frankly I don't know what the other reviewers are talking about. I have used many expensive cleansers and prescription drugs (metrogel, finacea, and more) not to mention OTC trtmts to try and combat my blemished face. I was shocked at the results I got after one week's use of this bar, and I didn't even buy it for that purpose (I bought it so i would have a properly PH balanced cleanser for feminine purposes). My clearer face is icing on the cake. I am buying a gross of it. Try it. The worst thing that can happen is it will not work for you. I hope you have the results I did as I know how embarrassing and frustrating acne is. Good luck.

Anonymous
Reviewed on January 2, 2012

in my desperation for an acne solution, i've tried every sort of cleanser imaginable. as another reviewer mentioned, this one is *not* natural, even though it claims to be. And it doesn't help acne or in any other way improve skin quality. It cleanses well enough, but that's about it.

Anonymous