Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment System for Males reviews

3.7/5 - 30 reviews

Brand: Nature's Cure

Natural homeopathic Tablets
Ingredients:
antimoniumcrudum (antimonious sulfide) 12x, calendula officinalis (marigold) 6x,carbo vegetabilis (vegetable carbon) 30x, cimicifuga racemosa (blackcohosh) 30x, echinacea angustifolia (cone flower) 12x, graphites(graphite) 30x, hepar sulfuris calcareum (calcium sulfide) 24x,hydrastis canadensis (golden seal) 6x, juglans regia (walnut) 6x, ledumpalustre (wild rosemary) 12x, orchitinum (glandular) 12x, sarsaparilla(wild licorice) 12x, silicea (silica) 6x.

Vanishing Cream
Benzoyl peroxide (5%).

Tablet
Antimonium Crudum (Antimonious Sulfide) 12X, Candida Albicans (Yeast) 12X, 30X, 60X, 200X, Carbo Vegetabilis (Vegetable Carbon) 30X, Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh) 30X, Cistus Canadensis (Frost Weed) 30X, Echinacea Angustifolia (Cone Flower) 12X, Graphites (Graphite) 30X, Hepar Sulfuris Calcareum (Calcium Sulfide) 24X, Juglans Regia (Walnut) 6X, Kali Bromatum (Potassium Bromide) 12X, Ledum Palustre (Wild Rosemary) 12X, Oophorinum (Glandular) 12X, Silicea (Silica) 6X.

Lactose, Magnesium Stearate. Vanishing Cream Active Ingredient Benzoyl Peroxide 5%.....Acne Treatment Inactive Ingredients Allantoin, Aloe Vera Concentrate, Carbomer 940, Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium Edetate, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide.

BAD Experience
Reviewed on December 7, 2013

Have been taking for almost 2 weeks and has made me break out like never before. Large cystic acne show up every day, this product has made me break out worse then ever before. In my eyes its not worth continuing to take, bad, bad, experience.

Caleb, Georgia
Reviewed on November 13, 2011

had ance since 9th grade im in 11th now and it had cleared up because of this stuff

pimpleLESS, mckinney, tx
Reviewed on September 6, 2011

i tried this because my local mart had it on sale and i figured it was worth a shot. it really has worked for me and i have used everything including epiduo which was crazy expensive

Shelly, Arizona
Reviewed on October 31, 2009

I've always had trouble with my acne even when going to a dermatologist. They'd prescribe me so many creams that just overdryed my skin and left it rough. And i don't have dry skin!

So I gave this a shot and it really works! it will not work overnight. initially you will break out just a little. but hey you would have broke out anyway without it so i think it's worth it to see the end result.

Anyway, it gradually started leaving my skin smoother and pimple free! And when i do get the occasional pimple they are very small and usually go away in about 3-4 days.

I'm telling you this cream in the morning and pills (am/pm) along side with my handy dandy differin at night, has changed my life.

I no longer have to worry about bad skin. I cannot tell you how good it feels to be worry free!

Try this you won't regret it!

steven, chung
Reviewed on August 18, 2009

i use it and i definitely works.

Paul, UK
Reviewed on August 8, 2009

I bought this product while on holiday in Florida. I don't think the acne tablets did very much, but the vanishing cream did improve my complexion after about 3 weeks. However, I got a very sun burnt face while using the cream out and about in the Florida sun despite using a factor 20 snscreen!!!

Anonymous, Orem, UT
Reviewed on April 2, 2009

I've used both name brand and non-name brand face washes (exfoliating and non-exfoliating). They worked in the beginning, but then my skin adjusted and it was a headache to have to keep switching types and brands. Spot treatment cream was used in conjunction with the face wash; this helped, but just made my skin produce more oil in between applications. I then decided to jump on the bandwagon and try out Proactive. The 'Bonus' items in the first kit are a trade off for smaller portions of the main treatment supplies. Proactive was time consuming to apply the three-part treatment twice daily, but I do have to say that it worked quite well for the first month or so. I continued use, but then my condition worsened again with time, so it was an pointless process. I discontinued use and decided to try out Nature's Cure for Males. No improvement at any point during the one month use of the supply. Such disappointment that I felt the need to warn others of the scam. Next step: Prescription.

Anonymous, Florida
Reviewed on October 2, 2008

Dont, scam, lies, however you want to put it, just dont even try.

James, Clovis, California
Reviewed on August 31, 2008

I am 19 and every summer i seem to get bad acne... then during the winter my acne goes away... i was on tetricycline for a year and it seemed to not work this summer after i broke out real bad... so then i stopped using it and found this stuff in the store and got it... it seems to be working slightly for me! it says it takes 2 to 4 weeks to work and its been 4 weeks and my acne is improved!

mike, baltimore
Reviewed on June 5, 2008

I kept using my own bp cream but i took the pills for 2 weeks and i got so many pimples. dont buy this crap.