Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment System for Females reviews

4.2/5 - 196 reviews

Brand: Nature's Cure

Tablets
Antimonium Crudum (antimonious sulfide) 12x, Candida albicans (yeast) 12x, 30x, 60x, 200x, Carbo vegetabilis (vegetable carbon) 30x, Cimicifuga racemosa (black cohosh) 30x, Echinacea angustifolia (cone flower) 12x, Graphites (graphite) 30x, Hepar Sulfuris Calcareum (calcium sulfide) 24x, Juglans regia (walnut) 6x, Kali Bromatum (potassium bromide) 12x, Ledum palustre (wild rosemary) 12x, Oophorinum (glandular) 12x, Silicea (silica) 6x.

Lactose, Magnesium Stearate.

Cream
Benzoyl Peroxide (5%).

Allantoin, Aloe Vera concentrate, Carbomer 940, Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium Edetate, Purified water, Sodium Hydroxide.

Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment System for Females

Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment System, for Women, 1 month supply (60 Tablets, 1 Ounce Cream)
updated: 04/24/2017 00:13 UTC

Cream included!
Reviewed on October 30, 2016

Pills... not so great for me. That benzoyl cream included is the best ever! Tube is just so little and the only way I can get it is if I order online. So I don't know if it's worth 15 dollars.

Improved my cystic acne!
Reviewed on December 28, 2014

So I've been breaking out ever since my high school years. I'm now 28 and I still break out and get at least one to two cystic pimples a month. They are so painful and last long. By the time they dry out another one comes up. Makeup made it look worse and I'm left with scars I can't treat because I have active acne. I took these pills in highschool I got like 2 pimples right away, freaks out and stopped taking them. I used to never give things a chance back In the day so I decided to try again due to the good reviews. I had nothing to lose and I tried everything else. I didn't want to be on antibiotics forever and I didn't want to go through another cycle of accurate. So I ordered some online since I couldn't find it locally in any stores I visit. After about a week i noticed my cystic pimple dried out quicker than usual and the way it dried out seemed different and less painful. I thought wow it can't be working this quick! That was my last cystic pimple for 3 months now. My pimples all dried out within 3 weeks. After that I would get an occasional pimple that dries out really quick. My skin looks better with makeup even with a pimple or two. My skin just looks better than before. I stocked up on these pills so I never run out and when I'm down to the last box I order more. For anyone with hormonal acne give this a try you have nothing to lose but your acne!! And don't be afraid if you get new acne after taking these pills, give it at least one month.

Try a different approach
Reviewed on November 14, 2014

I've tried so many products, but they simply mask acne. A change in diet saved my skin.

See the bigger picture, whats your body trying to tell you?

For anyone interested in taking a different approach at skincare and improving your complexion from the inside out check out the power of Juice Plus. For less than a cup of coffee/day. It's a lifestyle change :)

Message me, I'd be happy to share!

Best Acne Treatment Ever.
Reviewed on March 2, 2014

I've been using this for years. I started when I received it from my grandmother in junior high, she'd found it at a drug store and thought it looked worth a try--and boy was she right! It worked literally overnight for me. I took the pills the first day, woke up the next and my skin looked incredible--soft, clear, and even-toned! I was amazed. My acne had been pretty severe before. But I am now in college and still using it. People compliment me all the time on my skin! The only issue I've had is that the cream tends to dry my skin out--but I moisturize regularly now. And when going off the pills, wean off. I made the mistake of stopping them cold turkey once, and the next day my skin was broken out again! But for $10 it's affordable enough to order in bulk, and it's honestly a miracle worker!

Must buy for sever acne
Reviewed on November 20, 2013

I have always had ridiculously severe acne since my young teens- blackheads, white heads, strange under the skin blood and puss filled bumps. I've tried everything I could think of. I've used proactiv, medications prescribed by dermatologists, many acne scrubs, every kind of soap possible, a bunch of home remedies, and nothing worked. Recently, I was sent mary kay face bar scrub by my grandmother, which helped a little but not much. I started using this alongside the mary kay bar, and my skin has improved drastically in no time. It said it would take two weeks to see a change, and its not eevn been a week! The color is more even, the breakouts have lessened. I still have a pimple or two, but not nearly as many as I had. The pimples are much smaller, the blackheads are nearly gone, and my face looks better than it ever has. Even putting the cream on before sleep, the largest pimples, even the under the skin ones, have shrunk and stopped hurting. The only downside is that it does make my skin dryer, causing dry and dead skin, especially over the pimples. That's okay for me, because my face is naturally crazy oily but it may be harsher on those with not-so-oily skin. However, I freaking love this medicine! Even missing a pill doesn't affect me too much, and unless I have the urge, I only use the ceram once a day. There's not much cream if you have full-face breakouts, so it may be good to buy a second cream- I got acneterminator at the same time as this, and as far as I've checked, they're the same, so can be used interchangeably with the pills. Really, I love this. Its the best thing I've ever used.

Anonymous, ohio
Reviewed on November 11, 2012

ok...i tryed this years ago like back in 2002 when my face was really bad..i'm not sure if the pills,or the cream made my face worse..but i had acne all over my back as well..now my acne is light,so i did order again on amazon,my local drug store no long sells it,but i'm giving it another try..i may not use the cream this time,and see what happens

Reviewed on July 20, 2012

I used this cream for years when I was a teenager along with Neutrogena oil free acne wash and it pretty much controlled my light acne with only an occasional breakout.

Diane B Rogers, Washington NC
Reviewed on January 9, 2012

I've tried EVERYTHING for my face.

Pro Active=Made my skin Flakey

Neutrogena=Didn't do anything

Home Remides=Nothing.

Then my mom bought it for me at Walmart and I thought it wouldn't work cause it was SO cheap I mean 8.50 ?

My mom was going to set up a dermatolgist appointment but she canncled it cause my acne's going away ! It's only been like 5 days !

And I only put the cream before I go to sleep :) and it doesn't stink !

It's amazing. :) I love it.

Anonymous
Reviewed on November 20, 2011

I used this product a while back and was very happy with how quickly and effectively it cleared my skin up. I know that this product says there are no side effects...but shortly after I began to develop dark course hair growth on the face which I now must wax and tweeze regularly. I did not have this problem prior to these pills. I don't know if it was coincidentally timing or what. I had my hormones checked and everything and they can't find the cause. Has anyone else experienced this as a side effect? I immediately stopped taking it because I didn't want the issue to become worse or more noticeable. I really did like how it kept my skin clear though.