Nature's Bounty Probiotic Acidophilus reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: Nature's Bounty

Lactobacillus Acidophilus.

Other Ingredients:
Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.

Sally, Chitown
Reviewed on December 24, 2009

I gave up! I threw all my prescriptions, acne medication in the garbage! I stopped getting facial peels. Nothing worked I've tried everything for months but with very little results. I peeled for a full year every few months or so the strenght of the peel was increased. Even so I never felt "baby smooth" skin nor have I ever peeled. It did nothing. I read an article about our immune system and how the effects of the foods we eat can cause problems throughout our body. I always heard that certain foods may or may not aggravate acne however I was curious on how exactly would it cause acne. I read that taking supplements to aid in digestion does wonders for the skin and they are right.

****Yogurt does not contain enough Acidophilus to effect your skin since it sits for long periods of time before we even consume it. The good bacteria is almost destroyed by transportation, and on the shelves at stores. Before you purchase these supplements look for a "Billion live culture guarantee" label on the package.****