Nature Made Vitamin B-Complex reviews

Brand: Nature Made

Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Cellulose Gel, Niacinamide, Riboflavin, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Magnesium Stearate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Polyethylene Glycol, Biotin, and Cyanocobalamin.

No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast. No Starch. No Gluten.

DO NOT USE
Reviewed on July 8, 2014

I started taking this after my father gave it to me as a gift. Almost immediately, I noticed cystic acne around my chin and jawline. I have always battled acne, but never in these areas. In fact, I used to keep the bottle at work. During weekends and vacations, I would notice my skin starting to calm down. But every Monday, within mere HOURS of taking this stuff, I noticed my cheeks and jawline starting to tingle. By the end of the day, I could almost guarantee multiple spots of redness, whiteheads, and even cysts beginning to form. I stopped taking it every weekday, and noticed a complete change in less than a week. If you are acne-prone, STAY AWAY from this product.

Not for me...
Reviewed on January 16, 2014

I was taking a b complex vitamin, it was actually the meijers naturals brand. Within a few days, my cystic acne flared up in a very inflammatory, painful way. The b vitamins were the only new thing in my diet/routine and I was still on winter break-so I was definitely not stressed. After I stopped the vitamins, my skin immediately calmed down and started to clear up. The only other things i was taking at the same time was the birth control (which really didn't help my skin too much & i was not near my period) and the zinc. The zinc has been working.

Since I've stopped the b-complex, I started taking Nature Made's multi-vitamin for her with no bad side effects. but if this works for you, then great!!!

Reviewed on March 10, 2013

I decided to battle my acne with vitamins because topical treatment were not working. After about 3 weeks i started to see results taking Vitamin B-5. My scars were fading and i had less breakouts. In combination with other vitamins such as A and E, my acne has cleared significantly.

Reviewed on April 16, 2012

I've been taking them consistantly for about 2 weeks now. Haven't noticed a different in my skin/acne but i did notice the energy i now have. I'm going to keep taking them and we will see what happens.

Reviewed on April 5, 2012

I started taking this in a new bid to eat healthier, cleaner food. I had been off the Acne.org regimen for a couple months and my acne was minimal. A few days after starting the vitamins, I started getting painful cysts around my mouth and jawline. I hadn't had a single cyst in months. I also got dermatitis flare-ups. Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough to make the connection between the B-Complex and the skin problems. It was only after a couple weeks of taking the vitamins and battling increasing amounts of acne that I had the brilliant idea of stopping that which I really shouldn't have started in the first place.

Weeks later, I am still dealing with jawline cysts, albeit in smaller numbers, and my urine still has a slight greenish tint.

by LonLonRancher on 07/08/2014 17:52
This is exactly what happened to me. I'm just sorry that I didn't notice the connection sooner!
Reviewed on February 19, 2012

I have been taking B Complex once daily (mornings) for 3 years now. It has improved my moods and kept me stable, helped with depression, and helped a lot with my anxiety problems- a great natural alternative to using synthetic perscription medication.

As for skin and acne, this product had zero effect on my skin. It neither made more acne nor cleared it. My skin has cleared up a lot in the last couple/few years but that is due to the birth control pills I'm taking. I have stopped taking the B complex for maybe a week every so often and I notice no change in oil or acne before starting back up on the regimen.

I am rating this product high and recommending it because I feel it is a great vitamin for people to take for overall wellness. But if you're looking for an acne remedy, you should probably look at other methods.

Reviewed on August 28, 2011

Initially I bought the B-complex to boost my energy levels/ to counter fatigue and depression.

For the past year I noticed an increase in cystic acne and oily skin-- I've never had skin like that, and I'm 22. I just realized a few weeks ago that it's probably a result of my contraceptive (Depo Provera) which I started around the same time. I was pleasantly surprised that my skin improved with this complex-- if the bad acne can be controlled with this cheap treatment then I don't have to find an alternative contraceptive like I feared. I feel like my immune system has been boosted because I'm healing noticeably faster.

I got really lucky stumbling onto these benefits. :)