NatraBio Acne Relief reviews

4.4/5 - 10 reviews

Brand: NatraBio

Belladonna 6X HPUS (acne, acne rosacea), Ledum Palustre 6x (facial acne), Sulphur 6X, 12X, 30X (pimples, skin eruptions), Graphites 10X, 20X, 30X (acne, pimples, skin eruptions), Bromium 12X (acne, pimples), Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum 12X (acne, sensitive to touch), Kali Bromatum 12X (acne, face & shoulders), Selenium 12X (acne, blackheads), Natrum Muriatcum 30X (skin eruptions, red).

Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Dextrose, Lactose (Milk), Magnesium Stearate

NatraBio Acne Relief Tablets, 60 ea
updated: 07/28/2014 03:38 UTC
Natra-Bio Acne Relief Tablet - 60 per pack -- 6 packs per case.
Natra Bio - Acne Relief, 30 ml, 1 fl oz liquid

Reviewed on September 15, 2012

I didn't know what homeopathy was before taking this but I think it's a great product that prevents and relieves acne. From what I can gather this is a more generic homeopathic acne medication. There are better medications that can suit your skin based on its imperfections (based on what kind of skin and acne you have, etc). For example I don't think this works too well for my back acne. But nonetheless this stuff works well for light/moderate acne and doesn't cause breakouts. It's extremely cheap. Wish I knew about this product earlier. Oh and you're not supposed to take it within about 30 minutes of eating any strong foods (strongly acidic foods for example or toothepaste) The directions say to take it with a clean mouth

Reviewed on April 17, 2011

This is a great product! I've been on it for a week now and it is already starting to clear my face up, no breakouts! Its safe, and easy to use! I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on June 10, 2009

this product is amazing, it has helped me become less self conciense about my skin an live the life i had before my acne took over.

Reviewed on May 26, 2009

If you have very mild acne or the occasional pimple, which I doubt any of the people who use this site have, or else they wouldn't need to be looking for an "acne" cure, then by all means try it. However, if you have cystic acne or those terrible postules, like me, then you probably will not have any success. I can still feel the nodules under my skin, just waiting to erupt.

Reviewed on April 14, 2009

USE IT! I've had acne on my back chest neck and face. with this i noticed results in the first week! after 3 weeks im completley clear. and haven't gotten a breakout yet.

Reviewed on May 26, 2008

i have acne from 11 years.......and i tried homeopathic for 3 years,but it couldnt clear acne completely and there were continuous breakouts

Reviewed on March 6, 2008

I have bad acne, and i have tried tetracyclines and erythromycin caps, but nothing worked not to forget the side effs. I started taking Hepar Sulph. It hasnt cured it, but there is about 15% reduction. BUT where i used to take 2-3 250 mg tabs a day of anti-bios, now I am just taking ONE and previously, i wasnt able to do this.

It dusnt always work for everyone but you have to find the one that does work for you

Try Silicea, Hepar Sulph. Merc Sol. or Belladonna is great for inflammed acne where skin feels warm to the touch

Reviewed on July 26, 2007

Well I have been using this product just for 2 days and believe it or not I am seeing a big difference! My skin is almost glowing...I never had really horrible acne, but I would constantly have 2 or 3 large zits and after only using it for 2 days I see quite a difference! I really recommend this, no taste...just gritty as it dissolves. no side effects that i have noticed. It sounds too good to be true! I can't believe I have been dealing with imperfect skin for almost 5 years and in two days I'm seeing drastic improvement! You can find the product online or at any homeopathy store!