NARS Sheerglow Foundation reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: NARS

NARS Sheerglow Foundation

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene, Glycol, Glycerine, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinal Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Dis-Butydimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Glutamate, Sorbitan, Sesquiisostearate, 1-Methylhdantoin-2-Imide, Phenoxyenthanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polusilocone-2, Serralysin, Curcuma Longa, Glycuosyl Hesperidin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocpherol, [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].

NARS Sheerglow Foundation

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

NARS Sheerglow Foundation

So far, best foundation I've tried in 5 years. Use with Maybelline FITME powder :)
Reviewed on May 15, 2015

I have had mild cystic acne since I turned 18, and it only worsened over the years. I am currently 22, and still suffer from it. I'm still looking for a cure, but in all these years I think I can call myself the queen of foundation. I have tried almost all foundations. Some did an OK job, but broke my skin out like crazy. I also have combination skin, so it's hard to find a foundation that works for dry and oily skin. However, this one is the latest one I have used. I think it does an AMAZING job at the coverage. I stopped wearing makeup unless it's for an occasion, but when I use this I get so excited. It covers all my scars, and is my exact skin tone. My skin is pretty hard to match because I am fair skinned with a yellow undertone, so ivory colors should work, but because of my yellow undertones, they don't, so any other color after that is just too dark for my skin. I noticed this is just exactly what I have been looking for. Also, a little goes a long way. This is a bit pricey, I'll admit. But totally worth it. I set it with the Maybelline FITME powder, which is not expensive, and its perfect. Covers all my scars and pimples. You can go swimming, and it will stay, even though it doesn't claim to be waterproof!

PS: I don't know if it will break you out because I don't use it everyday. But it is a lightweight formula, so I'm sure as long as you have a good skin care regimen and you wash your brushes, you should be good. At least to go out, because it is worth a moment of clear looking skin!