NARS Powder Blush reviews

3.8/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: NARS

NARS Powder Blush

Talc, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Tricaprylin, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), PEG-150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain: Mica, CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 75740 (Carmine), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake), CI 45370 (Orange 5), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

NARS Orgasm Blush
updated: 06/06/2017 00:53 UTC

LOVE
Reviewed on February 9, 2016

i love Nars blush i use Nars Orgasm blush and Lovejoy blush and i just love them!!

Too glittery
Reviewed on February 7, 2015

I bought the famous Nars Orgasm blush and I returned it after a week. It provides just a sheer wash of peachy-pink color and a lot of golden shimmer. So if that is the look you are going for then by all means try it. It is quite pretty and gives your face a lovely glow but I just couldn't use it during the day because the gold specks were so obvious on my skin in daylight. I'm willing to try it again in the future and maybe just use it in the evenings or special occasions. For that price, I wanted something I can wear everyday that looked more natural. The product is of good quality but it just didn't suit my needs.

CaroG, Spain
Reviewed on February 24, 2012

I used for several years a blush from Trucco (Sebastian) but have been discontinued and since then been jumping from brand to brand looking for a replacement. I used Revlon, Mac, Lancome, Estee Lauser, Clinique, L'oreal, and more till I came across Nars Orgasm shade and I just love it! I have a pale skin with acne on my cheeks and most of the blushes I tried made my pimples and scars more noticeable no matter how good I cover them with foundation and concealer. This blush is sheer and easy to build it up if u want a more intense effect, otherwise is super natural.

Reviewed on January 10, 2010

Nars isn't for me I guess. I hear people rave about their blushes. I've tried 4 shades and all of them looked horrible on me (pale skin with pink undertones). I broke out in small pimples from using the Angelika shade regularly.