NARS Bronzing Powder reviews

Brand: NARS

NARS Bronzing Powder

Talc, Polymethylmethacrylate, PTFE, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (Corn), Nylon 66, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), May Contain (+/-):, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289) (CI 77289), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Heather, Chicago, IL
Reviewed on August 11, 2011

If you have acne-prone or sensitive skin, this is not the bronzer for you. Sad, but true. :(

Reviewed on January 15, 2010

I use this in “Casino” and I love it. I use this product for contouring and as a blush. If you’re looking for an all over the face bronzer…I love and recommend “Hoola” by Benefit, a bronzer without the shimmer/ glitter stuff. My foundation powder is a little to light for me and the next shade is too orange, “Hoola” gives me just enough color to match my skin perfectly (and it doesn’t break me out) I use it everyday.