Page 4 of N-Lite Laser Acne Treatment reviews

3.1/5 - 130 reviews

Reviewed on April 4, 2009

go for it, do you research and dont take no for an answer from your GP. I have severe cystic ance caused through an illness, I tried everyting and was dismissed by many GP's. This and topical retinoid treatments combined with diet and nutrition has helped with scarring, healing and overall skin texture, and the bonus is it apparently also helps with wrinkles!!!

for me it was the only thing that has helped, I still get outbreaks but fewer and the scaring has reduced dramatically. I can go out of the house without having to put a mask of foundation on and only use light mineral make up (also great for prob skin)

good luck, I really know how debilitating acne is, make you Dr listen to you and gain control of your skin. Its easy for them to be dismissive when they dont have to live with it.

Reviewed on March 15, 2009

i had three n lite treatments at skin meical manchester. i had very very mild spots on my cheeks. 4 months later I have ACNE IN PLACES I HAVE NEVER HAD IT BEFORE. i wake up every morning to have a new puss filled spot. now i feel that my skin was beautiful before i started the treatment. Why O Why did i have to get this n lite done. it has spread all over ma cheeks and the side of my face. RUINED MY LIFE AND CONFIDENCE

Reviewed on March 13, 2009

Well I started my treatment at the Cottage surgery in Dudley , they're the most recommended acne treatment place in the West Midlands with celebrity customers who come there. Two years ago I started & my acne was very severe with cists and large , deep scaring & lots of blackhead particularly on my nose & redness. After the 1st treatment you could see a huge difference in my skin & after a one a month session for 6 months my skin was almost perfect , had a few pumpkin peals to help get rid of scars and now continue to have one treatment every 2 months just to keep my skin looking as nice as it does now , no scarring , no acne , no redness , my skin is perfect and you would never of know I had ever had acne. I would 200% recommend it to people , especially the Cottage surgery. they have people as far as the Isle of man & London as customers because they're so renound for their treatments. & they're not money grabbers.

Reviewed on March 8, 2009

but she did put the laser on MAX level and said we need to traumatize the skin and long term results will be better, but ill keep everyone informed on a weekly basis. But so far from what my skin use to be id recomond looking at the microdermbrasion aswell as the n-lite, now the packages dont come cheap i payed 800 pounds. the microdermbrasion is a little vacuum that lifts off the dead skin and sprays some kind of crystals onto the skin, they said this helps with the n-lite aswell, the microder..... makes the skin softer and smoother the place i went to are also taking pictures to keep track on my improvements so i will be able to see the before and after results.

Reviewed on March 6, 2009

hi about 5 days ago i went and had my first nlite treatment.the dermatoligist did no skin testing!

szo now im in dy 5 and i have no results!did anyone else no see results in the first week?

ty

Reviewed on February 8, 2009

I had my first treatment 3days ago and im really worry it will not work!!

Im worried because i feel that this is my last chance of being happy! my skin is on my mind 24/7 and its ruining my life!!! so far skin seems totally the same.. i atleast wanted a swollen face to show it was doing something!!

Also think i've been conned as i went to the pivate clinic in harley st also and its very expensive!!

Reviewed on December 16, 2008

I've had acne since 13, now 23, like most of you I tried everything short of accutane. Antibiotics were the only success story for me until now.

First couple of treatments I was disappointed and started to worry if I wasted my money (again!), broke out mildly before the third treatment. I would say I'm now 80% clear, I still get spots but they're far smaller and heal quicker.

I had my treatments at the skin health spa in selfridges, the staff are perfectly pleasant but bottom line is they are selling you a product, and you get that feeling. But if you've done your research and want to try it who cares!

Had initial 3 treatments for £400 (this includes a glycolic peel and extractions before each laser) and I'm having a 4th done at reduced price of £100. After 4th I will have the top ups. I also bought the products to go with, they're Jan Marini and I think they help with pigmentation.

So far it's worth it, as long as the maintenence treatments that follow

Reviewed on November 5, 2008

In my consultation, the nurse decided I should need three treatments in total, costing £225 each. I was told the treatment would clear up the spots and calm some of the permenent redness and scarring on my face. However, it is about a month after my third and final treatment, and my skin looks and behaves exactly the same way as before I had anything done. I have spent all this money and there are no results to show for it. Its a complete waste, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I felt that the nurse at The Private Clinic wasn't very knowledgeable or helpful, and when I queried the fact that there was no improvements, or even side effects during the treatment as you're ment to get an outbreak of spots, she just kept fobbing me off with " it takes time to see any results".

Reviewed on September 27, 2008

I wish I had never had this treatment.