Page 3 of N-Lite Laser Acne Treatment reviews

3.1/5 - 135 reviews

Pam, Newcastle UK
Reviewed on September 29, 2009

Im not trying to sell this so will say it how it is...If you dont mind spending the money and are prepared to continue with this for at least 6 months then it worked for me. For the first 2 or 3 treatments i didnt notice much difference but after that each treatment helped a little more. After about 10 treatments over a year i have clear skin apart from the odd small pimple once or twice a month and it has been 9 months since my last treatment.

Anonymous, London, United Kingdom
Reviewed on September 21, 2009

I've had acne since I was in my early teens and I'm now almost 30. I've tried everything from antibiotics to accutane to lotions etc etc. N lite is the only thing that has worked for me. I now wash with Cetaphil morning and night followed by Zindaclin in the morning and Retina in the evening. I go for regular N lite laser treatments (every 2-3months) and also take low doses of Spiro. This has cleared up my acne (which was very severe), reduced redness and improved texture of my skin. It's reduced the look/colour of red scars. I use mineral make up which I think works really well for acne prone skin.

Anonymous, Manchester
Reviewed on September 15, 2009

I had 4 treatments, somehow huge areas of hyperpigmentation were healed. This is not a permenant solution so I recommend to use roaccutane and then use laser treatment for scarring, because this will be just wasting of money and time.

jonn, dublin
Reviewed on September 1, 2009

Im seriously not convinced this works.. I had three nlite's done once every month. Now im doing glycolic peels, im on my third peel and i have three more to do and still no difference. Im also using Is Clinical acne products aswell which cost an arm and a leg. I have to go back after i finish the peels for more nlite, apparently It works better with the facial peels we will see. I don't know if this will work but ive seen no improvments yet and im getting really fustrated with it. I feel that it is only a con.

fieldmouse, manchester
Reviewed on August 26, 2009

I have to wait until November when they look back at my face to see if there are any changes. I'm hoping there is but considering others have said they saw instant changes I'm guessing it hasn't worked for me. Then they'll recommended other treatments such as chemical peels and micro-dermabrasion which surprise surprise COST. For something that has cost over £650, I dont think its a risk people should take unless you have the money to gamble. I hasnt done anything for my scars. Will have to wait for this collagen crap to kick in.

Anonymous, UK
Reviewed on July 15, 2009

I would recommend the N-Lite treatment. I had suffered from moderate to severe acne for a couple of years and initially went for 6 sessions. The Private Clinic are hopeless and consistently cocked up my appointments. Twice booking them on the wrong day, and my average waiting time was over an hour. Plus the nurses, although very polite, always treated me like they couldn't wait to get me out the door. The whole place is hopelessly disorganised. Even when I wrote a letter of complaint I had to ring every day for three weeks to get a response - a half hearted apology only. the treatment seemed to make my skin worse the first time, then the second time the spots started to heal more quickly and left less scarring. After 6 treatments it was pretty much gone and my scars looked much better. it also got rid of some of my wrinkles. I only found it worked when they put the machine on 3.6 or more, which for most people would cause bruises. I now go once every 6 months.

Amy09, London
Reviewed on July 10, 2009

I have had 5 Nlite sessions as it stands, the first 1 wasnt any good, it was at the private clinic, Harley st.. they wiped my face with a baby wipe, literally wizzed the laser over my skin then out the door only to stop and spend massive amounts on Jan Marini products!! Then they called a day before my 2nd treatment and said they had sent the machine away and i couldnt have it for 2months!

Needless to say i got a refund and spend half the money at selridges. they wash your face properly, put an acid peel on, took time with the laser and spend time on your face after it to sooth the skin. I have had 4 treatments there and i see Aimee as she is amazing, she really care's about your progress. I ONLY SAW IMPROVEMENTS after the THIRD treatment (so really my 4th!!!) but although i still have marks on my face and the odd spot i feel totally different in myself, im happier. i also gave up on Jan Marini n now use Dermalogica.. its so much better! stick with it just dont expect miracles!!!!

James, Ireland
Reviewed on July 2, 2009

Obviously this doesnt work and looks like can make things a whole lot worse..all the positive reviews are for advertising purposes all the negative reviews are probalby real so Im giving this a big miss..and shame on those clinic who advertise miracles

Felicity, UK
Kelly, Lancs,UK
Reviewed on June 20, 2009

I was told I wouldn't c improvements straight away! They were pretty truthful about the procedure! I would b prone to outbreaks after every session of NLite & thats whats happend! I have had 2 sessions so far & still experiencing spots! U just have to b patient which is really hard when u just want to c results straight away! Going 4 my last session on saturday so time will tel! I may not c improvements 4 a few wks yet!!!

Fingers crossed my skin will clear soon!