Page 2 of N-Lite Laser Acne Treatment reviews

3.1/5 - 131 reviews

Reviewed on February 4, 2011

Patients undergoing treatment need to be prepared for the long term management of their acne. There is no quick fix. As the treatment progresses you will see improvements, but the nature of the disease means that things will change (for better or worse) according to hormones, stressful events etc. This is something that we cannot control. However the N-Lite can control the outbreaks and keep them to a minimum therefore preventing the long term after effects such as pitted scarring and pigmentation.

The vast majority of patients achieve good results & are happy with the treatment. But not every patient will respond in the same way. For most patients acne will disappear or improve considerably after just 3 sessions, while other patients will require more. It is difficult to predict in advance. With regards to products (creams and serum), they are utilised to support the treatment and many of our patients get an accelerated impact of the treatment and maintain results by using those products. It is unfortunate that the creams didn’t work in your case, but this does not mean that they are useless per se, as for most patients they can make a significant difference. Once again, unfortunately not for every patient.

The Private Clinic performs the highest number of Nlite treatments in the UK and we keep promoting it because NLite is still recommended across Europe by top Dermatologists as the first line in acne management.

As the treatment had been successful in your case, we would welcome the opportunity to support you in your further treatments, should you decide to do so. If so, please don’t hesitate contact me at enquiries@[link removed] with your email or telephone number and I will be happy to call you.

Kindest regards, Rachel Ford, Regional Manager

Reviewed on October 17, 2010

I was told 3 treatment would be sufficient for me, which was not the case. Or I'm yet to see the results. I may invest in another 3 treatments.

I paid £400 for the series of 3 Nlite treatments in west London.

by 272727 on 07/22/2013 15:16
Im so sorry to here the bad report's that have happend to people by adriana schiebner, im SHOCKED to be honest with you, I would like to share my experience with you, i had a laser treatment done in 2000 ish by dr schiebner, she herself done the laser treatment on me, i had bad acne scaring, she said all those will be gone slowly it take's a full year and the result's will be ongoing. Im so HAPPY to say it was a """""MIRACLE"""" this doctor was like a {angel} to me, she was well spoken, very kind hearted, so very genuine in her caring of me, i was floored by her precence !!! Im from wollongong the procedure was late in the afternoon, and it was dark i recalled, she went to buy me food rice meal if i remember correctly after the procedure as it was late. She went out of her way to help me so kind and so caring i have NEVER seen that be for in any doctor !!! My result's were incredible """""""""AMAZING""""""""""" my awful acne scar's slowly started to disapear it was incredible!!!! This lasted many many year's i had so much confidence so much love to give, so much joy and happyiness that this SPECIAL lady had given me, i will N E V E R forget.. Adriana schiebner is the only doctor i would trust and is the only doctor that has helped me, nobody has even come half way or even a quarter what this amazing lady has done for me. I only WISH AND PRAY that she will come back and help so many people with bad scaring, because im living prove that she is amazing what she can do, truly amazing result's. I have never before wrote on the computer, my first time ever. PLEASE adriana if u read this, THANK YOU KINDLY for the joy and LIFE you have given to me, i only wish you would come back.... I wish you well, i hope you get the help that you need, you have the most beautiful gift in this life knowing you helped someone LOVE life again, nothing can give you that high, no drug can give you that feeling of helping some one so low and desperate in life. I remember i said to her, i will give you all my money that i have in this life if you can help me, and she DID, more than i ever thought possible It has hurt me so what has happened to you i will pray every day, that you once again be the person i first met.... GOD bliss you.....
Reviewed on September 21, 2010

I attended The Private Clinic in Manchester for 3 treatments, each time I asked that they increase the strength of the laser. The treatment isn't painful, but it is uncomfortable - feels a little like a pin being run over your face. Acne flares up after treatment but it is worth it! One month after my final laser-ing and I had clear skin. I have had the best 6/7 months - I haven't used any acne treatments and my skin stayed perfect. The only problem is that it has now come back :( and I need to find another £850 to fix it or find another treatment. I would recommend this treatment if you've tried all the medication and you've reached the end of the line with your useless GP who asks you why you're so bothered about 'a few spots'. I was 22 when I had the treatment and it was worth it!

If you can find any other provider than The Private Clinic that offers N-Lite in the UK, go elsewhere! They were a complete sham. I won't go into detail but let's say that I attended the clinic 4 times in all, they never had my appointment correctly booked, the door was always faulty, and all in all I think I spent 2 hours waiting to be seen!!! And last but not least, don't waste extra money on the products they sell you - total waste of time!

Reviewed on January 7, 2010

absolutely worth it. i noticed a reduction from the 1st treatment. i had 6 treatments in total. After the 2nd treatment tho, the acne does increase a fair bit but this is a way all the existing acne witin the skin can escape. 3rd - 6th treatment was just better and better for my skin. first 3 treatments are 4weeks apart and then the treatments follow if you require any topups. i did 3 extra to completely get rid of them. Now its been 3months since my last treatment. i've maybe had 3-4 minor spots in that time.

Reviewed on December 3, 2009

I would not recommend. I have had 4 treatments.

Reviewed on October 20, 2009

worth it if you persist for at least six sessions... dr neil healy in mullingar does each treatment for €65.00 he is located in lough sheever business park on the castlepollard road

Reviewed on September 29, 2009

Im not trying to sell this so will say it how it is...If you dont mind spending the money and are prepared to continue with this for at least 6 months then it worked for me. For the first 2 or 3 treatments i didnt notice much difference but after that each treatment helped a little more. After about 10 treatments over a year i have clear skin apart from the odd small pimple once or twice a month and it has been 9 months since my last treatment.

Reviewed on September 21, 2009

I've had acne since I was in my early teens and I'm now almost 30. I've tried everything from antibiotics to accutane to lotions etc etc. N lite is the only thing that has worked for me. I now wash with Cetaphil morning and night followed by Zindaclin in the morning and Retina in the evening. I go for regular N lite laser treatments (every 2-3months) and also take low doses of Spiro. This has cleared up my acne (which was very severe), reduced redness and improved texture of my skin. It's reduced the look/colour of red scars. I use mineral make up which I think works really well for acne prone skin.

Reviewed on September 15, 2009

I had 4 treatments, somehow huge areas of hyperpigmentation were healed. This is not a permenant solution so I recommend to use roaccutane and then use laser treatment for scarring, because this will be just wasting of money and time.

Reviewed on September 1, 2009

Im seriously not convinced this works.. I had three nlite's done once every month. Now im doing glycolic peels, im on my third peel and i have three more to do and still no difference. Im also using Is Clinical acne products aswell which cost an arm and a leg. I have to go back after i finish the peels for more nlite, apparently It works better with the facial peels we will see. I don't know if this will work but ive seen no improvments yet and im getting really fustrated with it. I feel that it is only a con.