Myfacepillow.com Acne Pillow

Brand: Myfacepillow.com

Most helpful review

By Chris, Chicago on 07/30/2011
thumbnail

I have always had moderate acne (I'm 32) and I found the Myfacepillow online, and I thought I would give it a try since I've tried everything else. This actually works, kinda a miracle actually. Takes a few nights to adjust to, but I highly recommend this..

Pros:
  • Works
  • Inexpensive
  • Natural
  • Results
  • Clears Skin/complexion
Cons:
  • Takes a few days to get used to

19 out of 32 people found this review helpful

Member reviews

“Exceptional customer service!”
By on

While this pillow did not work for me, the customer service at this company is exceptional!!! The CEO personally answered my email about a return and asked what he could do to make it right. They stand behind their product!

• $ 49.99
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

“Great Pillow!”
By on

I've been extremely satisfied with the MyFacePillow. I've tried a few other pillows in the past: the Vasseur pillow, the "Save My Face" pillow, the Vanity Pillow that range anywhere from $50 to $185. I always found them to be too firm and putting an uncomfortable amount of pressure on the lower jaw and neck. I had a hard time getting used to them and was never completely satisfied. The MyFacePillow is excellent, great quality. I had absolutely no trouble getting used to it. It is made out of memory foam, so it's very soft and comfortable. It is wonderful at supporting my head, preserving the moisturizer I apply on my skin and simply giving me a good night sleep. Apart from the obvious anti-aging, anti-acne benefits, it's been extremely useful after my recent dental surgery. I had a bone grafting procedure and the MyFacePillow was a must during my recovery. I'm buying one more pillow for travel, the best part, it takes no space in your luggage. I don't write reviews, but I wanted to say Thank You for the

great product and wonderful customer service!

By on

I used to sleep on my stomach, with the side of my face on a pillow. I noticed my skin was reacting to being on a pillow for 8 hours at night, so I tried to train myself to sleep on my back. I tried putting a pillow under my knees, surrounding myself with pillows, but nothing worked. Finally, I found this pillow and it works for keeping me on my back. I put it on my existing pillow and it works great!

Pros

• Washable
  • Prevents jawline/cheek acne

Cons

[not submitted]
  • for about a month
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This is a great product. I have tried everything, and this is the first product that has actually worked.

Pros

• Stopped my Acne
  • Natural

Cons

[not submitted]
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 49.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I'm using other products along with the pillow for a few weeks, and I think it has helped a little. It makes sense that having your face smashed against a pillow 6-8 hours a day would contribute to break outs. For years, I changed my pillowcase regularly just as I was told, and I still broke out. I sleep with just the Myfacepillow, I don't put it on top of my regular pillow because it feels too high.

Right now, I just drape a pillowcase over it. The owner told me that they're working on a pillowcase for it and they'll send one to me free of charge. I thought that was really nice. The pillow has definitely helped train me to sleep on my back. I used to be a side sleeper. I'm definitely happy with it, I've never found a pillow that didn't cause my neck to hurt (and I've bought a lot of pillows).

Pros

• ~May have helped improve my acne
  • ~Eliminated my neck pain
  • ~Great customer service

Cons

• None
  • moderate
  • for about a month
  • $ 40
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

The pillow will help reduce and stop any new acne, but be patient as the old acne red marks fade away. I also sleep on my side, and without this, my face would be smashed against my pillow. The website also recommends that you gently exfoliate every other night, so I did, and this seemed to help improve my complexion quicker.

The website for the MyFacePillow is [link removed]

Pros

• Stopped new zits from appearing
  • Cleared up my skin after using it for a few weeks
  • No more redness, since I no longer needed to use topicals or antibiotics which made me sensitive to the sun.
  • Organic
  • Cost

Cons

• Just like the previous reviewer, the pillow was a little uncomfortable at first, since I wasn’t use to it. However, now it is extremely comfortable, and I don’t think I could sleep without it. The memory foam is so wonderful. I just place the MyFacePillow on top of my normal pillow.
  • moderately severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 39.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Takes a few nights to adjust to, but I highly recommend this.

Pros

• Works
  • Inexpensive
  • Natural
  • Results
  • Clears Skin/complexion

Cons

• Takes a few days to get used to
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 39.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I have always had moderate and consistent acne. I saw this pillow online, and gave it a try. My skin complexion and tone improved drastically since the pillow helped prevent new acne and I stopped taking other products prescribed by the derm that had made my face red and irritated.

Pros

• Not expensive
  • Shows Results
  • Cleared my skin
  • Wake up with a fresh looking face
  • Makes sense

Cons

• Took a few days to get used to sleeping with
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 39.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.