MyChelle Clear Skin Serum reviews

4.1/5 - 18 reviews

Brand: MyChelle

MyChelle Clear Skin Serum

Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Water, Alcohol Denatured, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Montmorillionite, Yogurt Extract, Retinol, Fructooligosaccharides, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Totarol, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Biotin, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Juice, Collinsonia Canadensis Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Limonene, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Lonicera Japonica (HoneySuckle) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract.

Perfect!
Reviewed on August 7, 2014

This just feels good on my skin. I've only tried the sample, but for a simple, clean-feeling, non-greasy, non-drying serum for oily/combination types, I'm definitely sold on a full size.

Stella, State College, PA
Reviewed on July 6, 2011

It would be good for normal skin but not for acne prone skin. You can try if it works for you and get a refund within 30 days of your purchase if it doesn't work for you.

Anonymous, Cincinnati, OH
Reviewed on April 24, 2011

After 4 years of using Dan's BP with moderate success(moderately severe acne was reduced to 1 pimple a couple of times a month), I was looking for a new skin care regimen that did not take so much time nor bleach sheets/clothes. I used the Cranberry Cleanser, Acne-Clearing Serum and Grapefruit Cream that are apart of MyChelle's Acne Prone line. I used the products for 7 weeks. The main acne-fighting ingredient in the products is totarol (there's also salicylic acid in the Grapefruit Cream), which is derived from some kind of tree in New Zealand. There isn't much research on totarol. I think that the line was actually pretty effective in reducing the size of acne cysts and papules, but it did not actually prevent the acne from emerging. So, these products might work better for people who have less severe acne. I still wound up with my usual 7-8 pimples, though they were somewhat smaller. Also, I started to notice tiny bumps forming all over my face - I'd never had that before. My skin felt dry and bumpy and I still had acne. So, I started up with the BP again and the bumps are clearing. It's worth it to stick with BP despite the time that it takes, the bleaching anxiety and the occasional tiny breakout.

Jill, Hawaii
Reviewed on May 15, 2010

Mychelle was recommended to my daughter by her dermatologist who began treating her about a year ago for very severe inflammatory, cystic acne. This is her favorite product out of several that she also loves including White Cranberry Cleanser, Oil Free Grapefruit Cream, Clarifying Pads, and Spot Treatment. Of all the products, this one seems to be the most effective at both preventing and treating breakouts, including prescription topical antibiotics. [link removed] has the best prices I've found. I wish we would have discovered Mychelle sooner!

Anonymous, Spokane, WA
Reviewed on March 21, 2010

I've tried everything under the sun to clear my skin. I have found nothing that helped so far so I decided to try the natural way. I read reviews about this product and it seemed that everyone recommended it. So I went and bought it. After using it twice my broke out into little tiny bumps, in place that I have never had breakouts before. It has been over a month now since I stopped using it and my complexion looks absolutely horrible, worse than it did before. I'm so disappointed and I have no idea what to do next.

Anonymous, Ohio
Reviewed on October 22, 2009

This product is wonderful. It keeps my acne at bay without irritating my skin. Also makes the texture of my skin more even and has helped over time with old acne scars (I've been using it consistently for several years). I also really love that it's all-natural and toxin free. I would be lost without this product!

Anonymous, bend. oregon
Reviewed on July 13, 2009

worth the cost have tried proactive, murad, retin A, antibiotics and every other thing you have ever heard of , truley impressed! you can even use just a littlle retin a mixed in with the lotion every other night and it totally speeds up the clearing process without irritating or drying. found mine at vitacost .com best prices.

Susan, TX
Reviewed on June 30, 2009

It doesn't hurt to use these products in conjunction with one another; just don't overdo the masks or you may overdry your skin. I use the cranberry cleanser, c serum, clear skin serum, firming serum (for divots resulting from cortisol injections--fast results!), and grapefruit cream morning and night and I alternate between the cranberry mud mask and pumpkin peel every 2 or 3 days before bed.

Lala, Austin, TX
Reviewed on May 12, 2009

I've battled acne for about 2 years and I have tried a lot of harsh chemical OTC products and I've even been on antibiotics (the worst). I lead a healthy lifestyle, and as soon as I realized that there was a natural line of acne products out there, (Mychelle) I sacrificed the 100 bucks to try it. I really believed in it, and believed that it was going to put an end to my long frustrating struggle with acne. I wash my face with the cranberry cleanser twice a day, during the day I use clear skin serum (not as greasy) and while I sleep I wear clear skin serum with grapefruit cream over it. I use incredible pumpkin peel 3 times a week and fruit enzyme scrub on the days I don't use the pumpkin peel. Well, I'm about 5 or 6 weeks in and I am actually seeing DRAMATIC results!!! I'm not totally clear yet but I'm being very patient. Exfoliation is KEY -- my blackheads are disappearing and the amount of inflamed acne on my face is decreasing. I'm VERY pleased that my skin continues to improve.

LEANN, TEXAS
Reviewed on May 12, 2009

when i first started using this product I was skeptical, because I have spent alot of money on other products to do the same thing.

In the first 2 days i noticed a difference. Keep in mind because these are natural products it needs to clean the impuritites out before the results are seen 2 to 6 weeks. This was told to me by a consultant when I called to find out why my breakouts were worst then ever, when I first started using the mychelle products. But now I can truely say my skin is awesome and hardly any breakouts. The clear skin serum is what helpped the most I love it.You can see result with the serum in the first 2 days on some blemishes over night. I wash morning & night. Good luck it is worth the money.