Murad Pure Skin® Clarifying Dietary Supplement reviews

Brand: Murad

Dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, calcium ascorbate, magnesium oxide, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, calcium phosphate dihydrate, zinc ascorbate, silicon dioxide, pyridoxine HCl, niacin, magnesium stearate, l-selenomethionine, microcrystalline cellulose, biotin, thiamine HCl, d-calcium pantothenate, beta carotene, riboflavin, retinyl palmitate, chromium polynicotinate, chromium picolinate, and modified cellulose coating.

Contains Fish (cod, pollack, haddock, hake, cusk, redfish, sole, flounder)

Murad Pure Skin Clarifying Dietary Supplement, Tablets, 120 tablets
updated: 12/19/2014 13:57 UTC

Worth it
Reviewed on April 21, 2014

Although these vitamins are not inexpensive they are worth it, they help fight off acne from the inside and you notice minimal results during the first few days. I still do recommend the use of any acne treatments to help further see results.

vitamins
Reviewed on November 30, 2013

Helps clear my skin, unclog pores, reduce oil production, is not harmful to your body, i think you dont need to take as much as it says but it makes sure you dont have a lack of anything. just for the love of god DO NOT TAKE WITH ACCUTANE

Reviewed on September 27, 2012

I was going to by the supplements from Sephora which was $55. However, I felt that this was WAY too much for vitamins but MAYBE their special... so I did some research. If you take a mulit-vitamin, or one that is dedicated to skin hair and nails, they could supply you with the SAME EXACT THING that you could get from Walgreens or Walmart. The only difference between them and Murad is that the supplements come in different dosages (mg,g,etc.).

My advice, look at the percentages of vitamins written on the back of the bottle and find the SAME supplements elsewhere. That's what I do right now, and it's definitely helping my skin without burning a hole in my pocket - and I should know as a college student.

Reviewed on April 14, 2012

Reduced my acne far more than the 55% that the bottle promised. I think i am destined to always have some acne, but this definitely helps and I will continue to purchase. Have been using for about 2 months now.

Reviewed on August 21, 2010

hate it, save your money..better off, jus combine ur own vitamins

Reviewed on March 27, 2010

Well ive been using it for about 1 1/2 weeks. In the bottle it says in order to see results it takes about 6 weeks, to lower the percentage by 55% in acne. You drink 4 tablets a day 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. I recommend to drink it after you eat because over time it might give you inflamation in the stomach, also drink alot of water to flush away the toxins. So far my acne has gotten a bit better but im using it with a 3 step regimen . I shall resubmit the blog when its hit exactl 6 weeks to see if its really recommendable or not.