Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 reviews

4.5/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Murad

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Butylene Glycol, Chitosan , Ascorbic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Farnesyl Acetate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Dicaprylyl Ether, Niacinamide, Yeast Extract (Faex), Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Algae Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Zinc Gluconate, Caffeine, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Biotin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Propyl Gallate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 1.7 oz
updated: 12/18/2014 09:14 UTC

Reviewed on December 20, 2012

This is a great moisturizer as well as controlling oil and providing spf. This is the only face lotion I've tried that doesn't cause me to break out.

I will say I still get a little oily during the summer, but no where near as if I went without it. During the winter I am matte all day. Great product.

Reviewed on February 16, 2011

I'm beginning to wonder if those who sell/promote products also give them high praise on review sites where they can.

As a real person with moderately oily skin, this really is no different than any other oil control lotion I've tried, other than it has a thicker consistency and is also a moisturizer

I'm still oily an hour after using it, and pull out the blot sheets. I do wear make up.

I'll use the rest of it, because I like having a product like this one filling my pores rather than straight make up... but I certainly don't find it to be an " I can't live without this" type lotion

Reviewed on October 19, 2010

It's a great SPF moisturizer. I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a matte finish.

Reviewed on June 26, 2010

Excellent stuff. I use it only for the top half of my face, which is the most oily. SPF also works great. Have had no sunburns since using this.

Reviewed on May 30, 2010

I used to have EXTREMELY oily acne prone skin, but I finally found a regimen that works very well for me to control this problem. In the evening, I wash my face with 2 pumps of Neutrogena oil-free acne wash for one minute, follow with SkinMedica acne treatment toner, allow to dry, then apply a pea-sized amount of PanOxyl 10% benzoyl peroxide gel to all oily, acne prone areas of my face. In the morning, I again use 2 full pumps of Neutrogena oil-free acne wash for one minute, followed again with SkinMedica acne treatment toner, allow to dry, then apply about a pea-sized amount of Murad oil-control mattifier spf 15. These products (Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, SkinMedica acne treatment toner and a physical barrier sunscreen with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide) were recommended for my skin type (oily, sensitive, pigmented, tight) in Dr. Baumann's 'Skin Type Solution' book and it has all worked very well for me.

Reviewed on May 24, 2010