Murad Clarifying Body Spray reviews

3.4/5 - 14 reviews

Brand: Murad

Salicylic Acid 0.5%

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Dena, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Sodium Salicylate, Lecithin, Tocophersolan, Retinol, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Triclosan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Oleth-20, Menthol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil.

Murad Acne Clarifying Body Spray, Step 2 Treat/Repair, 4.3 fl oz (125 ml)
updated: 07/31/2014 14:53 UTC
Murad Clarifying Body Spray (4.3 oz)
updated: 07/31/2014 14:53 UTC

Amazing results!
Reviewed on March 23, 2014

I never write reviews but I just needed to put this out there. This product is amazing!! I have been suffering back acne for years and I engage in high intensity exercise which aggravates my acne. I tried many cleansers, toners and lotions. But, this is the only product that cleared my acne almost immediately. Within a week, no more acne.

Reviewed on September 27, 2012

I tried using this for my bacne and found no true progress. It feels good on the skin at the time and cools irritated skin, however besides that it did nothing for me. I didn't get better or worse, I kept using this after the first month thinking that things take time, but after about 3 months of using it I felt that I was being ripped off and started to think that maybe all I was doing was spraying water and peroxide on myself, so I stopped using it.

Besides I had to wait about 15-20 mins for it to completely dry on me before putting on clothes -which was a pain if i was in a rush.

Reviewed on May 30, 2012

I get a few pimples on my chest, and after seeing a few good reviews on it, i spent 40 wasteful dollars on it to try it. Im a beautician so i have a good skin care routine, i just got this to clear up them few hormonal pimples. i noticed 2 or three pimples on my back so i sprayed it there as well. A couple of weeks later, my boyfriend pointed out my back and when i looked in the mirror, to my horror, my back had turned into servere acne! i now have extremely big blackheads and massive almost-like boils growing all over my back. its discusting! I'm shocked that product so bad could have any positive reviews. a complete waste of time and embarrassment! the pimples on my chest ended up getting so bad, i have to wear scarfs even on the hottest days.

Reviewed on November 25, 2011

sorry i cant type a long review but, this product did clear me of bacne permanently. In 2 weeks I was clear. I didnt have to keep using it everyday for the rest of my life thank goodness.

Reviewed on April 11, 2011

This product works pretty well. I noticed within the first week that my backne was clearing up pretty well, but then it seemed to stall a bit. All in all I'm so happy to be able to see some decent improvement after a year of dealing with acne (and having tried a million different things to get rid of it) that I think I would have rated this higher if it was a little less expensive.

Reviewed on May 30, 2010

For 3 months I had used this spray daily on my back/chest area, for mild acne that had suddenly come up. Although there was slight purging at the beginning of treatment, my skin stopped breaking out after using this. I am currently using another product on my back to address the scar marks, but I definitely credit the acne going away to this spray.

It really worked wonders, but you have to stick with it and use the whole bottle!

Reviewed on March 22, 2010

it seems like its too early for me to write this because I've been only using this for about a week but i just want to let out my feelings of this product.

It kind of seems like my blemishes are getting better but i don't know if it is because of the product or just a natural healing. I usually get one or two pimples on my back and chest and they disappear in about a week but i have red blemishes left from them, and so far the spray isn't really doing anything about the red spots.

I have used something like this before, called natures cure, when i read the reviews of this product it was similar to murad saying that it worked great, even wonders, but even with this product, about a week i've used it, i saw similar results with murad but in the end it didn't do anything. I am just hoping the murad is different and actually gets rid of the blemishes that I have.

Reviewed on June 12, 2009

i had dry skin and acne bumps on my back, shoulders, legs etc. After trying this product i was literally in shock i had no idea it would actually work. I tried everything and when i read the reviews for this, they weren't even all that great. i decided to use it anyway and i'm soooooo glad i did. in only 3 weeks my skin was COMPLETELY CLEAR, and i noticed a difference within a week. anyone skeptical should at least try ;)

Reviewed on June 4, 2009

this product was waist of time and money

Reviewed on May 24, 2009

A good product, although expensive. As for the other products from Murad ... not worth the money at all.